"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The more you try to propaganda them, the more legitimate you make them. 

Because you're too radical 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Attacking moms protecting their own children should work out just great for the commie dems.

Trying to trans your kids and then attacking the moms for pushing back on it.

Bold move Cotton!

👆🤡  When you have these nut jobs endorsing them - you know they are Moms for Hitler.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So there are no conservatives in @SoCal Deek?

I'm gonna have to put you on ignore for a bit, I think I'm losing brain cells by the minute  reading your ridiculous fabrications 

It's physically painful at this point billy boy 

Edited by TSOL
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

“Traditional hierarchies of race, gender, and sexuality..”

happiness-laughing.gif

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Libs continue to spread the lie about Moms for Liberty 'standing with' Hitler

Let's just start by saying nobody believes Moms for Liberty quoted Hitler to align themselves with the infamous Nazi monster. Nobody.

Anyone implying otherwise is simply a liar.

The quote was clearly intended as a warning that history's villains seek to control the young. Whether quoting Hitler or comparing a political opponent to him is a wise choice is a different conversation. We think it's in poor taste for Democrats and the media to use the 'Big Lie' phrase coined by Hitler in Mein Kampf, but nevertheless, they've persisted.

Speaking of lies, Caitlin Flanagan doubled-down on the lie that Moms for Liberty are 'standing with Adolph (sic) Hitler'. She knows this is not true. She doesn't care. The lie is just too juicy.

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2023/07/10/libs-continue-to-spread-the-lie-about-moms-for-liberty-standing-with-hitler-n2385273

Lying is an essential skill for communists.  If they told the truth about their desire to brainwash your children I suspect they'd meet a lot more resistance.  Instead, they just need to convince all the idiots that anyone opposed to their ideas is ethical and morally compromised.  Shout out the same slogans over and over again and avoid any details.  Or facts, and God forbid, any objective discussions.  Just say it over and over.  The big lie, right?  Ops, there's one of those references.  I think the lesson of history is evil people disguising their agenda use and run the same playbook.  And while Hitler was evil, both Mao and Stalin, two infamous communists, killed way more people than Hitler.  He's at best #3.  The communists killed 40, maybe 50 million.  Let's not forget or overlook that fact.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Lying is an essential skill for communists.  If they told the truth about their desire to brainwash your children I suspect they'd meet a lot more resistance.  Instead, they just need to convince all the idiots that anyone opposed to their ideas is ethical and morally compromised.  Shout out the same slogans over and over again and avoid any details.  Or facts, and God forbid, any objective discussions.  Just say it over and over.  The big lie, right?  Ops, there's one of those references.  I think the lesson of history is evil people disguising their agenda use and run the same playbook.  And while Hitler was evil, both Mao and Stalin, two infamous communists, killed way more people than Hitler.  He's at best #3.  The communists killed 40, maybe 50 million.  Let's not forget or overlook that fact.

And MAGA. In point of fact, it's probably MAGA's most important tool. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

equating progressives with communists is just dumb.  Comparing MAGA's to nazis is not.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1