"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, yesterday I got into it a little bit on here with somebody who thinks that moms for liberty is some kind a great thing

They need a wedge. They have nothing else - they can't point to any legislative wins - so they use groups like Moms for Hitler to say you don't care about children...

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually am a firm believer that parents should be consulted in all things regarding their children. I suppose that’s a bit conservative of me, but whatever.

It’s whenever it’s taken too far and you believe that you know what’s best for somebody else’s kid that I have a problem with it

They are consulted.  They make a choice as to where to send their kids to school.  At that point, the administrators and teachers step in and exercise professional judgment to educate the students in that school.  If Moms for Liberty doesn't like it, then they're welcome to home school or choose a different environment for their little MAGAjugend. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Agreed… but the Moms of Hitler don’t give two shitz about kids - they want Adolf Trump re-elected at all cost.

How do they not care about kids when their message is to be consulted about teachings or treatments given to their kids? 🤔

When you put aside all the hyperbolic rhetoric, whats so bad about that? Honest question…

Don’t you wanna be consulted on what treatments the school is giving your kid?

Just seems like Parenting 101 to me…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

How do they not care about kids when their message is to be consulted about teachings or treatments given to their kids? 🤔

When you put aside all the hyperbolic rhetoric, whats so bad about that? Honest question…

Just seems like Parenting 101 to me…

No, because most parents are raving morons who should never have reproduced in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

No, because most parents are raving morons who should never have reproduced in the first place. 

It doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to know what’s going on with their kid…

Now, if you don’t care what’s going on with your kids, that’s your prerogative…👍

Just now, JaCrispy said:

It doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to know what’s going on with their kid…

Now, if you don’t care what’s going on with your kids, that’s your prerogative…👍

Sure that’s what PTA meetings are for.

I have a problem with allowing wine drunk Becky who reads at an 8th grade level making decisions for curriculum that she’s not remotely qualified to do. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Sure that’s what PTA meetings are for.

I have a problem with allowing wine drunk Becky who reads at an 8th grade level making decisions for curriculum that she’s not remotely qualified to do. 

I’m not talking about being in charge of curriculum…I’m specifically talking about if a parent does not want their own kid to be taught gender ideology or given puberty blockers behind their back…👍

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m not talking about being in charge of curriculum…I’m specifically talking about if a parent does not want their own kid to be taught gender ideology or given puberty blockers behind their back…👍

There have always been waivers for sex ed in schools. And I PROMISE that teachers aren’t sticking puberty blockers in your kids cupcakes. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

There have always been waivers for sex ed in schools. And I PROMISE that teachers aren’t sticking puberty blockers in your kids cupcakes. 

You’re probably right about this- they are likely just giving them the pills…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

This group exists to appeal to suburban Moms who Trump left behind.

These NAZiS don’t care about kids anymore than you and the rest of the nut jobs on this site.

Parents are consulted - stop being so damn gullible.

Democrats Try to Go After Moms

Derek Hunter 

Progressives love to label people they don’t like, makes it easier to “otherize” and round them up later, and progressives love to round people up.

What they call people has little to no connection to reality, but being disconnected from reality is a feature of the left, not a bug. So, who are the latest “monsters” these left-wingers have decided to demonize? Moms.

Yes, you read that right, moms. The lady who made your PB&Js, who dressed you as a child, the woman who gave you life! Now moms are the problem in politics, according to the Democrat Party. 

How did moms top the list of problematic Americans? Simple: they cared about their kids.

To be more specific, they cared about what was happening in their kids’ schools, what they were being taught, and conversely, what they weren’t being taught. 

Moms noticed the left-wing indoctrination while “distance learning” during COVID. They were able to pay attention and heard an endless stream of anti-American lies and gender insanity with their own ears. They were also able to see the education of their children take a backseat to these and other left-wing concerns. Kids couldn’t read or do basic math, but they knew to dutifully obey whatever pronouns some classmate in need of therapy insisted was real on a daily basis. Moms were not amused.

The thing about moms is, provided they aren’t awful or junkies or named Biden, they care about all kids, but they really, really care about their own kids. Millions of moms caring about their own kids is an army; a political force that will not take “no” for an answer.

Moms mobilized over what the political left is doing to their kids is a force Democrats haven’t faced before. The suburban mom was their backbone, their saving grace. Suburban white women carried Democrats over finish line after finish line. But that was before they were caught messing with their kids. (Note I said “caught,” not started. Democrats have been indoctrinating kids for years, parents just didn’t see how bad it was for themselves until school via Zoom. That changed everything.) 

After they noticed, moms started showing up to school board meetings demanding to know what the hell was going on. Democrats lied. More insanity and denials of reality flowed from schools, Democrats lied about it. Finally, voters led by these mothers tossed out school board members across the country. That was a bridge too far for the left. 

Democrats do not care if you don’t like them, they don’t care if you oppose them, it’s when you strip them of power that they take the gloves off. The number of children hurt, the amount of lives damaged does not matter as long as they maintain their grip on power. Moms, particularly white suburban moms, turning on them is not acceptable. 

Enter the Southern Poverty Law Center and the media. 

The SPLC, in the way a parasite protects its host, declared moms who’d rather their kids learn how to read, write and do math than how to best get their genitals removed so as to avoid the social stigma of being the only “normal” kid in class, to be “extremists.”

The Associate Press, themselves very good lapdogs for Democrats, burped up a DNC press release using the SPLC as its backbone. “‘Mama bears’ may be the 2024 race’s soccer moms. But where the GOP seeks votes, some see extremism,” the piece was titled.

On what planet is that news? How does left-wing groups not liking parents paying attention to what they’re doing to kids a shock to anyone? Roaches run when you turn on the lights, Democrats freak out when you see them clearly. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/07/27/democrats-try-to-go-after-moms-n2626234

• Like (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I seriously wonder if they have ever been in a classroom elementary teachers have a hard time getting the kids to say their names for Roll Call much less teach gender ideology

Facts don’t matter w the cult 

😆

Desperate Progressives Seek to Weaponize IRS Against Moms for Liberty by Filing Tax Complaint

By Jeff Charles 

It looks like these authoritarian leftists are getting quite desperate. Only a month after the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) falsely labeled Moms for Liberty as a hate group, folks on the hard left are now trying to weaponize the IRS against the parental rights advocacy group.

This is the latest in the ongoing conflict between right and left over the school system. The attorney filing the complaint is hoping to have Moms for Liberty stripped of its 501(c)4 non-profit status, which would make it harder for the organization to raise funds.

{snip}

One does not have to be a genius to figure out what is going on here, does one?

Having the SPLC put Moms for Liberty on its ridiculous hate list didn’t work. 

Smearing the group through the elite media hasn’t worked.

Mindlessly calling them racist transphobes was about as effective as rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Trying to leverage the IRS against the organization is obviously the latest gambit for authoritarians on the left who have become nauseous at the idea of using persuasion and debate to win people over.

After all, if there is an organization advocating for causes you don’t like, it’s much easier to just leverage a federal agency against them, right?

It seems unlikely that this tactic will succeed, given that it won’t be easy to prove that the organization’s primary activities are purely political.

Nevertheless, the fact that folks on the left are resorting to such measures shows that they don’t quite have an answer for a group like Moms for Liberty.

Still, this desperate attempt to use the IRS as a cudgel against the organization shows just how authoritarian these people are.

The bottom line is that they want to influence your children, and they will use whatever means necessary to do so.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/07/30/desperate-progressives-seek-to-weaponize-irs-against-moms-for-liberty-by-filing-tax-complaint-n785004

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Shutterstock_1390628252-2-800x469.jpg

The Joyful Warriors of Moms for Liberty

BY JENNIFER SEY 

FTA:

Tiffany describes M4L as follows: “We are fighting for the survival of America by unifying, educating, and empowering parents at all levels of government.”

But Southern Poverty Law Center has determined that “parental rights” are “so-called” and that M4L’s true mission is one of hate. 

“The Southern Poverty Law Center has concluded that a dozen so-called “parental rights” groups behind the movement are extremist.”

It is hard to fathom that this is where we are. That we live in a world where “parents’ rights” is a phrase vilified by the mainstream media and so-called “human rights organizations fighting for tolerance” (as SPLC describes themselves) as some sort of KKK dogwhistle. 

The mainstream media has equated the term “parents’ rights” with bigotry and hate. And it’s worked. The Left believes it. Or they pretend to? I don’t know. But whether the Leftie outrage is real or faux or some combination, it is expressed with vehemence.

img_64ca73891b49e.jpg

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-joyful-warriors-of-moms-for-liberty/

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/4/2023 at 4:50 PM, BillStime said:

Just because someone disagrees with your politics doesn’t make it hate speech, no matter how much you wish it was…

Please tell me you’re smart enough to understand this simple concept..😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1