"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

As proved above  ^^

Democrats are terrified that Moms for Liberty will end left-wing indoctrination in schools

by Christopher Tremoglie

Hell hath no fury like the Democrats’ scorn for Moms for Liberty.

These mothers have been attacked, vilified, bullied, doxed, and called every demeaning and negative name in the book.

Why? Because mothers around the nation grew weary of the Left’s vice-like grip on the education industrial complex.

These brave women decided to resist, fight back, and challenge left-wing ideological dominance in education by embracing the spirit of two simple words: “No more.

”Such defiance and desire to protect their children has petrified Democrats, liberals, and left-wingers everywhere.

They fear the threat to the Left’s core values and sociopolitical monopoly on education that Moms for Liberty represents.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-are-terrified-that-moms-for-liberty-will-end-left-wing-indoctrination-in-schools

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sad part is, Burton, and people like him have no idea what MFL is about…And he doesn’t care to learn what they are about…

All Burton knows is that he heard the code words “white supremacist” and instantly a switch was triggered in his brain that prevented him from processing or understanding rational thought about the group…

This is how cults operate…It happens on both Left and Right…But in this particular situation, Burton is being mind controlled by the Marxist Left cult…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

'I can't imagine my own parents telling me what my kids can and cannot read, let alone someone else's parents, let alone someone else that doesn't even have children that are deciding what my children can read."

@BillStime and @Tiberius what is wrong with this quote?

Oh, you tell us.

Tell us why you’re mad at free speech?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When did I write anything about being offended?

Good so you agree that parents should be the standard we use of what is appropriate for all child. Thanks for agreeing  with me but it makes all your other comments look infantile and stupid. 

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

Good so you agree that parents should be the standard we use of what is appropriate for all child. Thanks for agreeing  with me but it makes all your other comments look infantile and stupid. 

Do you know whose quote that is?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you know whose quote that is?

WTF- of course I know it is Pinks quote which completely supports the law by accident. Pink  thinks the law should apply to her children but not to others, that is a hypocrite. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Ok explain her statement then without reinforcing my interpretation?

Here's the quote:

'I can't imagine my own parents telling me what my kids can and cannot read, let alone someone else's parents, let alone someone else that doesn't even have children that are deciding what my children can read."

She never once referred to the LAW.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Here's the quote:

She never once referred to the LAW.

I quoted it initially, seriously are you brain damaged? Can you link to the article I quoted?

https://www.newsweek.com/pink-book-ban-conservative-backlash-1843443

53 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

@BillStime and @Tiberius what is wrong with this quote?

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I quoted it initially, seriously are you brain damaged? Can you link to the article I quoted?

https://www.newsweek.com/pink-book-ban-conservative-backlash-1843443

lmao - you didn't even provide a source for the quote.  And ALL I DID WAS COPY WHAT YOU WROTE - lmao - this is f'n hilarious.

Hell, you didn't even tell us WHO SAID it....

lmao 

what a mess

• Eyeroll 1

On 6/26/2023 at 6:10 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Billsy, this is a bit excessive.  Nobody here gives a shite about me but for some reason, they're worried about you.  And I'm a bit too.  Lighten up just a bit...

Billsy going to extremes to make a point/narrative NAH !!! 

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

Talk about the blind leading the blind ! The youth now days don't have a clue & are being taught by those that don't have any common sense or moral compass . 

I've read things here about the youth of today leading the nation into the future as far as voting and such, if this is any type of look into how it will be we for the most part are all screwed !!

When Wrong becomes right & right is wrong in the over all mentality of ay one there isn't a lot of hope for normal to come out on top .

• Like (+1) 1