"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m trying to think about moral compass, but Lauren Boebert coming up in my head

Lay off the sauce
Can’t even hold the Bible correctly

There’s a correct way? 🤔

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I got nothing against three ways or swingers

It’s the hypocrisy I can’t stand

John,

The latest manufactured outrage is regarding a chairwoman who has been charged with assault ( a serious thing if true)

Moms for Liberty are not condemning gays, threesomes, or any other type of sex that you can imagine.

They are against it being available to schoolchildren in the library.

Thats it.

Perhaps your hypocrisy charge is more liberal overreach.

• Like (+1) 2

I would argue with @BillStime and @John from Riverside but what is the point? They link to an article that admits there is no evidence besides the accusation but the smear alone is enough to destroy the women. If it comes back this is a smear then they will still feel righteous since they are just useful idiots, not the actual evil they support. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

There’s a correct way? 🤔

Well, upside down is certainly not correct

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I would argue with @BillStime and @John from Riverside but what is the point? They link to an article that admits there is no evidence besides the accusation but the smear alone is enough to destroy the women. If it comes back this is a smear then they will still feel righteous since they are just useful idiots, not the actual evil they support. 

Republicans will blow by this if it gets proven true anyway, so what is the point

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Republicans will blow by this if it gets proven true anyway, so what is the point

What should the Republican reaction be besides her losing her position in the organization and being charged by the police for a crime? Those two things will happen if evidence is found since she is not a Democrat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

No point other than ridicule and answering absurdity with more absurdity.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ah, the old "projection" claim when the point hits to close to home.

Sad, but consistent.

Meanwhile:

“Why are people upset that I’m the chair of a group that invites violence and hatred against teachers?!??”

• Eyeroll 1