Bills Training Camp tickets

Hebert19

Hi everyone.  I'm not a season ticket holder as I only make it to a game or 2 a year so can't get on early pre-sale tomorrow.   If anyone gets extras I will buy off you for a premium.  Need to take my girls this year as we couldn't attend last year. 

• Like (+1) 1

It makes me sad that you would have to buy tickets. I remember the good old days when you could decide last min let's take a ride down Fredonia and you pull right in and stand an arm's length away from future hall of famers. Kids going to Rochester will never understand that kind of access. It's all commercialized now. And then people scalping PRACTICE tickets. Disgusting 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It makes me sad that you would have to buy tickets. I remember the good old days when you could decide last min let's take a ride down Fredonia and you pull right in and stand an arm's length away from future hall of famers. Kids going to Rochester will never understand that kind of access. It's all commercialized now. And then people scalping PRACTICE tickets. Disgusting 

So many memorable moments at the Fredonia training camp. It was like watching  real life super heroes as a 7-8 year old.  

• Like (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It wasn't that long ago you could do the same at fisher, minus the hall of famers. Except trent Edwards and jp losman were our qbs. It does indeed suck that camp tickets are probably near impossible to get, but that's the effect of winning in today's nfl 

2 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

it's 8:07 here and I have not. I believe the window opens at 10.  I expect the link at 9

Is the link tied to a STH account - vs just a presale code?

I think you come in from your account so as not allowing people to just share the code with non STHers.  Not sure though.  You see, I am limited to just two practices and six tickets per practice. If it's just a code, then there would be no way to limit things.

Grabbed six for the first Friday, then went to get my other 6 for Sunday but TM site kept saying that I had already exceeded my limit.  Am I reading this wrong?

Members can select tickets for up to two (2) practices. There is a limit of six (6) tickets per practice.

Was fully prepared to offer any of my extras to TBD posters free of charge...sorry guys.

20 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

This.   Such a pain in the ass!

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Grabbed six for the first Friday, then went to get my other 6 for Sunday but TM site kept saying that I had already exceeded my limit.  Am I reading this wrong?

Members can select tickets for up to two (2) practices. There is a limit of six (6) tickets per practice.

Was fully prepared to offer any of my extras to TBD posters free of charge...sorry guys.

Apparently they meant only 6 tickets total.  I got 6 for Wednesday, but couldn’t get any for Thursdays.  

Taking my friends kids on Wednesday, trying to just take my daughter on Thursday 

38 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Apparently they meant only 6 tickets total.  I got 6 for Wednesday, but couldn’t get any for Thursdays.  

Taking my friends kids on Wednesday, trying to just take my daughter on Thursday 

15 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

Yes, this is consistent with my experience.  Once I got to 6,  I could not get any more tickets. 

Figured that was the issue...just some poor wording on the Bills' part.  Should actually be written like this;

If I had known I would have split my tickets up.  Oh well, at least I was able to get some.

I had the same problem others have. It said six tickets per practice, up to two practices. Got six for 7/28 and wanted two for 8/10. If I had done it in the other order, would have been ok with only four for 7/28 and just told two friends I was bringing, sorry, couldn't do it. Unfortunately, I decided to do the six first.

This whole process is a joke, I was just in the que for Friday tickets got through, then when you click on the next page after requesting the tickets it just keeps spinning, then when you reload the que there's 1300 people ahead of you. 

I wish ticketmaster would go bankrupt 

My account manager emailed me back and said there was an issue with the website, so I don't think they poorly worded the email, but that they didn't set up the rules properly in Ticketmaster or however this is done.

Regardless, he said he put the tickets I wanted in my account. I didn't see them there so I went into Ticketmaster at 1 and easily got the tickets I wanted.

Got 2 tix for weekday practices week of 7/31 no prob when public opened - tried for the Sun and 2000+ in front in queue lol

BTW I imagine the limit is tied to ticketmaster acct - if you have another ticketmaster acct I believe you could use that for addl tickets

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If anyone is able to get extra tickets for the Sunday, August 6th practice, please let me know.  I am looking for at least 4

Same for me. I just need one. Went on the site right at 1:00 PM but was already #800 in the queue, and it sold out by the time I got to the front. I've been living out of the country for years and recently moved back, so this will be my first Bills TC since I think 2005. If anyone has a spare ticket for August 6th I'd appreciate it. Happy to Venmo some $ for the effort. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Welp looks like all the tickets sold out, no training camp for me this year.

Have fun to whoever gets to go!

There were still some left for a couple of days when I checked again a couple minutes ago.

I got in at 1:01 and started joining queues left and right... ended up getting two each for the 27th, 3rd, and 9th (all weekdays) but the 26th (first day) sold out by the time my number came up.

I may decide not to use a couple of days because, frankly, football practice is stultifyingly boring, don't @ me.   We haven't gone in years even though we live a couple blocks from Fisher ... it was easy back when there were still two-a-days and you could drop in whenever you felt like it.  Now you have to plan ahead more than a month and get more days than you want in case you need some flexibility due to work, etc.  At least I wasn't bogarting six tickets per practice... just needed two each for me and my son.

Oh, and if anyone is planning to sell tickets that they got for free... you need to do some serious life evaluation.  A few bucks for the "effort," sure, maybe, but anything more is just wrong.

Edited by BRH
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Did any of these end up on the secondary market last year?  

Absolutely.  What's interesting is that Season Ticket holders have the option to transfer their training camp tickets now.  Those sold in the public sale can't transfer them until near the date of the camp.  

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Absolutely.  What's interesting is that Season Ticket holders have the option to transfer their training camp tickets now.  Those sold in the public sale can't transfer them until near the date of the camp.  

That's insane.  Edit:  I guess they're trying to squelch the secondary market from non-Bills fans who are just in this to make a quick buck, but why would they let season holders scalp at will?

Edited by BRH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.