Albany,n.y.

That’s great to hear, 👍

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, mrags said:

As opposed to being great there also?

Exactly 🤣

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

According to the guys on One Bills Live he's in good shape & they talked with him for a while.

I hope he's all the way back & can be back in the booth this season.  

If he is back in booth I hope as part of a three man booth which would be less stress and demand on him.

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, Limeaid said:

If he is back in booth I hope as part of a three man booth which would be less stress and demand on him.

There’s only one play by play guy. That would be John Murphy if he returns and his workload wouldn’t be any less than it was.

18 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I hope he's made a full recovery too, but will NOT be in the booth again.

You don't know that. You may feel that and I do too to be honest, but you don't know that. I agree with you only because of the absence of updates about him. The fact he's at this OTA though is a big sign that he is well on his way back.

1 hour ago, beerme1 said:

You don't know that. You may feel that and I do too to be honest, but you don't know that. I agree with you only because of the absence of updates about him. The fact he's at this OTA though is a big sign that he is well on his way back.

I think what the OP was saying was, “but I hope he will not be the booth again.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I think what the OP was saying was, “but I hope he will not be the booth again.”

It's such a great topic isn't it? If that's your feeling or definition you are obviously a ***** person. But tomorrow is Friday. Enjoy.

• Eyeroll 1

On 6/13/2023 at 1:09 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

According to the guys on One Bills Live he's in good shape & they talked with him for a while.

I hope he's all the way back & can be back in the booth this season.  

I hope he is happy, healthy, and does NOT go back in the booth this season.

Horrible play-by-play announcer. It is an absolute travesty that they followed up the incredible Van Miller with Murphy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

8 hours ago, beerme1 said:

It's such a great topic isn't it? If that's your feeling or definition you are obviously a ***** person. But tomorrow is Friday. Enjoy.

You should probably take a weekend break then come back and read through the conversation again.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Nope. I'm rooting for him to make a full recovery and if he does he will be back broadcasting games.  

My bad. By "OP", I meant the person who made the statement I was referring to (in this case, @Nextmanup).

On 6/15/2023 at 12:37 AM, beerme1 said:

I'm not sure that you can follow the point properly. But tomorrow is Saturday and you probably have to report for the weekend tonight at some County lock up so enjoy your weekend. How many do you have left to serve?

On 6/15/2023 at 9:08 AM, CoudyBills said:

You should probably take a weekend break then come back and read through the conversation again.

Maybe you're right. Too much mixed signals in here. Peace out to all.

• Like (+1) 1

Glad he’s back in some capacity.  His radio broadcasting prowess, while not great, doesn’t bother me since I can probably count on one hand the number of times I’ve relied on the Bills radio feed at all during the game in the last twenty years.

On 6/16/2023 at 11:24 PM, beerme1 said:

I'm not sure that you can follow the point properly. But tomorrow is Saturday and you probably have to report for the weekend tonight at some County lock up so enjoy your weekend. How many do you have left to serve?

Maybe you're right. Too much mixed signals in here. Peace out to all.

Are you talking **** to yourself? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.