Week one

Jimmy Spagnola

Aaron Rodgers will become the Jets version of Vontae Davis.  Here's what will be written:

During the September 11, 2023, game against the Buffalo Bills, Rodgers removed himself from play during the first half, stating he was "done." According to a statement made by head coach Robert Saleh, it was not immediately clear whether he meant to retire or simply leave that particular game. Following the game, Rodgers released a statement confirming his retirement. Rodgers' decision was initially not taken well by his teammates and later lampooned in the media.

Rodgers later commented that his abrupt retirement was due to an abrupt realization that football was no longer what he was meant to be doing, and that he had moved to South America. He was never again seen in the USA. 

Spags!!! I see you got early release. Was it for good behavior(which I doubt) or because of overcrowding? Either way, glad to see your spaghetti eating ass back here. And try to behave yourself after the Bills make Rodgers contemplate retirement again, after Buffalo wrecks the Jets on MNF. Rikers Island is sick of seeing you after every Bills/Jets games. 

Edited by Bubba Gump

9 hours ago, Howard said:

* quote jimmy spagnulo here *

I thought you were gone from here. Thats why I like going to our place in ARZ because we dont have you downstate types there.  Now we're back in South Buff for the summer and remember how we used to handle guys like you. quick and painful like you said. In all my 88 years ive seen punks like you come and go, usually crawling back to your trans am after getting your noses busted by guys like me or Jimmy McNeil who lived on Caz.

My wife and me are planning to visit our grandson in Brooklynn and have a PO reunion with guys near the stadium at some italian joint.  I know you'll be busy smoking dope or something but i have a few things to talk to you about. Like my football team and how Marsel Dareus and company will hurt that little twerp Wilson.

let's go Buffalo!

Yo Howeird!  

How’s it hangin? Never mind.  Shirl told me it’s hangin in a thimble like usual.  She already hit me up for your weekend in Brooklyn so don’t worry when she goes out for cigarettes and doesn’t come back for a few hours.  I don’t know what a PO reunion is but it must be for old people.  

If yer 88 you must be losin any marbles that didn’t already get knocked outta yer head.  I don’t think Dareus has played on that podunk team of yours for years and you might notta known we got the all time best QB on our team now.  Youse more toast than Shirl puts on my plate the morning after we you know what.

At least this year you don’t gotta worry about leaving early for Arizona cuz yer seasons gonna be over quick.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Haha (+1) 2

(quote jimmy spagnulo here)

In all my years Ive never walked away from punks like you. Back in 1964 I remember when two big mouths like you made fun of my service uniform.  They called me "gray boy" so I pointed to my service badge USPO and they kept it up.  Lets just say they used their own silky shirts to clean up the red liquid under their noses.  Your the same kind.  always chirping like a cricket.  

The PO is the post office reunion. I served for well over 70 years and my roots always had people like you approach once. Just once.  Me, Jimmy Mac, Clyde Sheridan, Phil McDuffy, we kept our area safe.  That would be why you serve jail time.  Your a punk like most Jets fans.

And my wife isn't someone to mess with.  I met her at the rockpile and she's a knockout. 

You cant even spell Brooklynn right.  So your ideas for the jets are obviously wrong too.  I wish you left here where all the good fans are.

go Bills!

and another thing, do you even have a house.  I'm going to edge my sidewalks now but you don't even start work until 4oclock.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse done

Itll be quick but it won’t be painless.

Is this dude serious?

lost out to finish the season

overpaying for a washed up QB

setting your franchise back another 5

tojr coach will be fired next year and you will start all over because Rodgers couldn’t win.

you have no offensive line 

and Rodgers isn’t mobile

your reciever were big names….10 years ago - even then they mediocre

vaunted defense?  
hahahahahaha breath

hahahahahahaha

back to New Jersey 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3

On 5/11/2023 at 12:34 PM, That's No Moon said:

Should they? Which position groups on the Bills are better than the Jets? 

QB, RB, WR,TE

DL, LB, DB

ST, & Coaching 

did I leave anything out?

The Jets won 7 games last year. 3 were 🍀 lucky. They will be drafting in the top 10 this year again after getting all the way up to #13 last year. Jets peaked last year. Hopefully Rodgers plays 65%of the games so GB gets their 1st round pick. 😝

• Disagree 1

On 5/11/2023 at 11:49 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse afraid a talkin football with a fan of a better team?  Stick your little fingers in youse ears and sing la la la?  It don’t matter none cuz your gettin curb stomped week 1.  The Jets is much better than the Bills.  We crushed you with Zach Wilson now we got one a top 3 all time QB.  Banning people ain’t gonna stop yer downfall.

"Youse"  definitely not from NYC, only someone from outside the city thinks all people from the city talk like that. 

7 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

Is this dude serious?

lost out to finish the season

overpaying for a washed up QB

setting your franchise back another 5

tojr coach will be fired next year and you will start all over because Rodgers couldn’t win.

you have no offensive line 

and Rodgers isn’t mobile

your reciever were big names….10 years ago - even then they mediocre

vaunted defense?  
hahahahahaha breath

hahahahahahaha

back to New Jersey 

You don’t realize Spags is a parody account?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:52 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse done

Itll be quick but it won’t be painless.

To quote an old Johnny Carson Joke.  

Who gives the bride away at a NJ wedding?

….. the Board of Health

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/12/2023 at 10:01 AM, Howard said:

(quote jimmy spagnulo here)

In all my years Ive never walked away from punks like you. Back in 1964 I remember when two big mouths like you made fun of my service uniform.  They called me "gray boy" so I pointed to my service badge USPO and they kept it up.  Lets just say they used their own silky shirts to clean up the red liquid under their noses.  Your the same kind.  always chirping like a cricket.  

The PO is the post office reunion. I served for well over 70 years and my roots always had people like you approach once. Just once.  Me, Jimmy Mac, Clyde Sheridan, Phil McDuffy, we kept our area safe.  That would be why you serve jail time.  Your a punk like most Jets fans.

And my wife isn't someone to mess with.  I met her at the rockpile and she's a knockout. 

You cant even spell Brooklynn right.  So your ideas for the jets are obviously wrong too.  I wish you left here where all the good fans are.

go Bills!

and another thing, do you even have a house.  I'm going to edge my sidewalks now but you don't even start work until 4oclock.

You forgot one item his grammar is still 4 grade level

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.