Week one

Jimmy Spagnola

Look who came down out of the trees!  Hey, Spags!  Since it's May, and we're in the season opener together, I trust we'll be treated to your non-stop erudition for the next 4 months.

I'll get a mop and squeegee.

Maybe you guys can make the playoffs this year with your 40 year old QB/LT combo.  😂 

at least you’ll have Brown in that game (if he makes it through camp).  Or maybe Becton will “earn it”.  🤣 

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse done

Itll be quick but it won’t be painless.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Well, it worked with Favre, why not try it again? 🤷‍♂️

Maybe we'll get Rousseau to have his Moats moment and that will be the end of it. 

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

B-A-N  B-A-N  B-A-N 

oh no, a fan of an opposing team coming here to talk smack!  please, someone find me my fainting couch and clutching pearls!

welcome back jimmy spagoot, this should be a fun year!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Maybe you guys can make the playoffs this year with your 40 year old QB/LT combo.  😂 

at least you’ll have Brown in that game (if he makes it through camp).  Or maybe Becton will “earn it”.  🤣 

eh, they beat us with a twink milf hunter last year

• Haha (+1) 1

Spags, happy to hear your work-release is allowing you to use computers again. You ever gonna start rooting for a New York team or are you always gonna root for those Jersey bums? When Aaron emerges from his next hippy darkness retreat please let him know of your yearly tradition of getting your shinebox and making my wingtips look their best, maybe he can come with you!

45 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

B-A-N  B-A-N  B-A-N 

Youse afraid a talkin football with a fan of a better team?  Stick your little fingers in youse ears and sing la la la?  It don’t matter none cuz your gettin curb stomped week 1.  The Jets is much better than the Bills.  We crushed you with Zach Wilson now we got one a top 3 all time QB.  Banning people ain’t gonna stop yer downfall.

• Haha (+1) 7

Just now, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse afraid a talkin football with a fan of a better team?  Stick your little fingers in youse ears and sing la la la?  It don’t matter none cuz your gettin curb stomped week 1.  The Jets is much better than the Bills.  We crushed you with Zach Wilson now we got one a top 3 all time QB.  Banning people ain’t gonna stop yer downfall.

A team coming off a 7-10 season isn't better than one coming off a 13-3 season. Grandpa isn't making up the 6 games difference. He will have to get used to being the #2 best QB in the division.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.