Reinstate Matt Araiza

gjv

Martin is the very definition of mediocre id bring Matt in and if Martin beats him out so be it. But let’s be honest he wouldn’t. This is about the Bills and whether or not they want to right a wrong. I’m guessing they won’t say a word about it and let Matt go to multiple pro bowls with like the Chiefs or Eagles 

2 hours ago, boyst said:

I've said it before that it's not enough to bring him back. The Pegulas need to have him debut riding a real live Buffalo onto the field of the stadium named after him where we will retire his number to the rafters pregame. 

Seems like a good time and place for this

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

So what?  My first girlfriend and I both had sex with minors too.  It was fun.

Yikes! fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

And if he was falsely accused that sucks. But sadly, that’s how privilege works. If he was Big Rape or Watson (or maybe some past bills players who fans would forgive), the important you are, the quicker you are forgiven. Sorry, a punter isn’t worth any distraction. Let another team sign him. And then he should sue the girl.

38 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

So what?  My first girlfriend and I both had sex with minors too.  It was fun.

This is not a statement you make on the Internet.

It's right up there with "there were benefits of slavery," "the Germans had a few good ideas," or "she deserved it because..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

This is not a statement you make on the Internet.

It's right up there with "there were benefits of slavery," "the Germans had a few good ideas," or "she deserved it because..."

I think he meant they were both minors at the time they had sex together... The difference here is that Matt wasn't a minor. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

I think he meant they were both minors at the time they had sex together. 

That or he/she meant "miners" and that makes it a different ball game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic