We need a real life, live Buffalo pregame

14 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I’m not a fan of the idea of a live Buffalo at the games. Buffalo are wild animals and have no place inside a stadium of 70,000 screaming fans. Never needed one before, don’t need one now.

Two thoughts:

1) I could just see something going horribly, horribly wrong.  The damn thing is the size of a bus.  Think "HAHAHAHA...oh SH!T!!!!!!"

2) Yeah, definitely peak off-season.  Come on OTAs.

2 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

As a Buffalo Bills fan for 49 years and counting. I have found the Bills fans have more creativity with ideas than the Bills organization regardless of who owns the Bills in the NFL. The No Fun League NFL it’s basically the same tired Madison Avenue ideas of the NFL for all the teams. When the Buffalo Bills left the AFL in the merger with the NFL bye, bye fun and new the AFL

teams need to conformed to the NFL and like it. We didn’t even get to keep our league AFL name like AL and NL in MLB baseball that’s not right if you asked me. I would not have taken the merger under those conditions because it’s accepting that the AFL was inferior which was far from the truth in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

You said you were leaving for good.

5 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

No we don't.

And what's that buffalo going to do on the other 358 days of the year, stay in a cage?

I'm sure they just bus it over from a ranch somewhere and then take it back afterwards.

You were imagining it living at the stadium or something?

Edited by MJS

20 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

But we’re named after a cowboy that killed bison?

Take that thing to a tailgate and get a few bowling ball shots in him. Death will ensue, but you might not like the details.  🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

I'd have a real problem with someone having to domesticate a wild animal just so we can trot him out for fans. 

I was offended at first, but my wife has done a pretty good job of getting me ready to go out in public. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That would be a very different kind of mascot. If the idea is to scare the bejesus out of our opponents, hey, it's worth a try

Imagine the lotion companies that would be lining up though to be a part of the Bills. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

It's a great idea - until the creature dumps a truckload, on the field.

Like what we saw during the playoff game against the Bengals.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Wacka said:

A bison at the Buffalo Zoo died yesterday. Was 30 years old. Article said they normally live 15-20 years in captivity.

Wings. 👍🏽

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

It's a great idea - until the creature dumps a truckload, on the field.

Helpful in determining the 'pecking order' in the grounds crew.

• Haha (+1) 1

https://nypost.com/2023/05/06/bull-rampages-on-field-before-super-league-rugby-game/

Who knew rugby could be this exciting?

Players from the Catalans Dragons and St Helens were forced to run for their lives during warmups for their Super League match on Friday after a bull got loose.

The bull dragged a man around part of the field and then ran around for a bit as players got creative — going into the crowd or behind advertising boards to avoid the animal.

On 5/5/2023 at 7:32 PM, Maynard said:

Imagine the lotion companies that would be lining up though to be a part of the Bills. 

“This Buffalo Bills ‘Buffalo Bill’ pregame was brought to you by Cera Vie moisture.   Cera Vie — Bills fans everywhere put it on their skin, or else they get the hose again!!!!!!”

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.