Giants sign Parris Campbell

Inigo Montoya

10 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Every guy the Bills don't sign is like an absolute steal and the Bills only sign doodoo heads to massively overpriced deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Until we win a super bowl, this is a fairly accurate statement. 

41 minutes ago, mrags said:

But we got some flashy wr that makes Roscoe Parrish look large just yesterday. We should be good 

Beane does seem overenthralled by smurfs who can be neutralized with physical corner play in the big games where the refs allow holding.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Schoen and Daboll continue to build around Daniel Jones in New Jersey with Waller and now Campbell.

They'll join Isaiah Hodgins, Wan'Dale Robinson, and Sterling Sheperd.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/51532/parris-campbell

Takes out notebook, crosses off Parris Campbell...

🤷‍♂️

Oh well 

43 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Nobody hates their own team and players as much as Bills fans. I think it's a reflex left over from the drought years.

We could still be out here getting hype over those Derrick Dockery or Andra Davis signings. 

Oh dear jesus god no... Not all world mega star Parris Campbell?? What?! Preposterous!

Pardon me while I ring my butler Doofius to bring forth the punching pillow for I must free this unyielding rage inside of me! The audacity of these dirty Giants! How dare they!

Campbell and God of the Receivers himself Isaiah Hodgins on the same team?? Oh no, oh I'm going to have a hernia!

This can't be real! Someone wake me up. Brian Daboll why are you so much better than the Bills at everything in the history of ever?! 

All Bills players, coaches, staff members, staff members family, and anyone remotely adjacent to the Bills organization is to be terminated immediately for this egregious, unforgivable betrayal. 

Man I really can't stand some of the takes around here sometimes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Nobody hates their own team and players as much as Bills fans. I think it's a reflex left over from the drought years.

It is some weird emotionally stunted disease.  I am not sure if I would watch the team if I hated the coaches GM and players this much. 

4 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

What are you talking about? Bills fans were like that even during the Superbowl Years. they've always thought they could get some other player from a different team that could come in and do better than the players they already have. So, nothing has really changed, drought with standing.

4 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Harty looks more dangerous than Campbell. Especially the advanced metrics with yards per route putting him in with elite receivers

I think Campbell was the exact guy BB would target. Must have felt that Gabe brings fills that role, albeit with less speed. Seemed a better fit than Harty but I’ll trust BB knows more than I do. 

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

It is some weird emotionally stunted disease.  I am not sure if I would watch the team if I hated the coaches GM and players this much. 

Researcher : The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit : Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher : Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.