Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Outside speed, size, and youth. I wouldn’t want a long term deal but someone that could replace Davis if Davis doesn’t work out.

you're only willing to give davis 1 more year to work out?

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Some people want Chark. Some people is Me. I guess Carolina is a prerequisite though.

I would be good with this if we brought in Chark, he could be dangerous with Allen slinging him the rock

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 2

Just now, Steptide said:

I'm honestly a little surprised the bills haven't gone after gisecki. Seems like a perfect fit here and wouldn't be too expensive? 

I noticed Dalton Schultz available too..it could be these guys picked the year of the deepest TE class in a decade to become free agents and they are too pricey right now. 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

But I’m not (and wasn’t) comparing it to other teams. You are. 

How can you judge something….anything…..as good or bad if you aren’t comparing it to anything at all?  Are the Bills drafts horrible because they aren’t as good as the Tampa Bay Rays at finding talent?  Because they should have standards for inclusion like MIT?  Or does it make sense to compare them to other NFL teams?

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Some people want Chark. Some people is Me. I guess Carolina is a prerequisite though.

I can't fault these guys for securing the bag, but if he goes to Carolina that's where his career dies.  

I'd go the JuJu route.  Sign a 1-year deal with the best QB'd team you can and parlay that into more money.  It's risky, but it can prolong your career.

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

You're going to have to explain to me why Tennessee would want to trade Simmons, who's a more productive DT than Oliver, have to eat $21M in dead cap between Henry and Simmons, and then still have to pay Ed his $11M salary this year and have clear downgrades at RB and DT.

That, and why would they want the 1st next year seeing as the draft is in a month.  

Just now, H2o said:

What Josh throwing to Chark would look like

gif-of-ball-launched-at-kids-head-by-acc

Lol, ok that meme is funny, but Chark isn't quite that bad.  Im not saying to replace Davis, just to be another guy who can stretch the field.  He was 6th in the NFL last year in big play rate (catches over 20 yards) and has a better catch rate than Davis does and less drops.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.