Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol how can you call the Bills drafting “subpar” but object when asked to compare it with other teams?  How is par established in your view?

We can keep going back and forth with me on this but the Bills are living on borrowed time if they don’t hit on their top picks this year. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Anyone interested in Frank Clark or Melvin Ingram? 

Yes, as we shouldve done the last 3 years in a row. He played for like $4m last year.  Also, Justin Houston feels like the same player, and he was like $3m

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

highly skeptical, but if theres any truth to it at all, HASSSSS to be Josh Jacobs right?  Who else is even remotely possible? Dont think its Henry

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Who is saying either of these things?… I think fans would appreciate them finally realizing protecting Josh at all costs and loading up on offense while letting some defensive/STs pieces walk is the way to go. 

Who did you want to load up on along the OL?  Who were your targets?

maybe should’ve done like the Bengals…. And signed Cody Ford

Edited by NewEra

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Who did you want to load up on along the OL?  Who were your targets?

maybe should’ve done like the Bengals…. And signed Cody Ford

I would still find a way to sign Isaac Seumalo and draft Matthew Bergeron in the 2nd. See if you can nab Jeudy with 27. Bates can be primary backup at G and C.

20 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I would still find a way to sign Isaac Seumalo and draft Matthew Bergeron in the 2nd. See if you can nab Jeudy with 27. Bates can be primary backup at G and C.

Sorry but, “I would find a way” is code for “I have no clue”.  No one seems to have any clue what he’s looking for.  He and the other McGovern are the top FA IOL and both are looking at Chris Lindstroms deal and hoping to cash in on it.  Not to the tune of 20m, but I’m sure their agents are trying to use it in negotiating.  I’d love to land him too….he was every Bills fans #target this offseason- but it’s possible the price tag might be too high.  

I’d love Bergeron and Jeudy-  I don’t know if trading 27 for him is the best idea (without getting a later pick in return)…. But I’d sign off on it. 

• Like (+1) 1

He wasn’t intentionally talking about RBs. We have crap reporters who ask questions we already know the answers to. Feel like anyone can just roll out of bed and ask the questions they did..”So is it good to have Poyer back with Hyde?”, “Josh doesn’t need an old vet QB as a backup anymore?”, “Being a GM is pretty cool isn’t it?”…lol

Edited by NeverOutNick
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

What @Dr. Who said on Seumalo… he was somebody I would’ve targeted(I guess technically they still can but I can’t imagine they do)…. Why not Brown? Allows you to slide Dawkins inside.

It’s still early in FA, but it looks like more of the same… and Beane still talking about RBs.😅

Ok, so the top OG and the top 2 OT….Got it.  

Ask the chiefs fans how much of an upgrade Brown would be over Dawkins. They’d tell you that Dawkins is better.  And less expensive.  

how many RBs has Beane signed?  How many OL?  How many WRs?   All while you talk about RBs.  

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

We can keep going back and forth with me on this but the Bills are living on borrowed time if they don’t hit on their top picks this year. 

We’re not going back and forth.  You’re using objective words and applying subjective judgement to them.  Regardless of topic, this is a failure of logic.

The Bills pick at 27 and I think 58 this year.  What defines “hitting” wrt those picks?

FA still available that would be good pickups for the bills:

Saftey- Jabril Peppers

LB- Bobby Wagner, Drue Tranquil

DT- Poona Ford

RB- foreman, Harris, hunt 

WR- OBJ, Chark, Landry, hardman, Theilan, golladay also interesting at a vet min contract 

OL- issac seumalo, risner, George fant, isiah Wynn, eleumanor

TE-

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

We’re not going back and forth.  You’re using objective words and applying subjective judgement to them.  Regardless of topic, this is a failure of logic.

The Bills pick at 27 and I think 58 this year.  What defines “hitting” wrt those picks?

Good question…I would like to see both picks eventually turn into at least pro bowl picks…

We need our new young talent to start representing a new foundation for the team or we will start to become a mediocre team- even with Josh…

5 years ago it was Tre, Josh and Edmund- It was a good start, but there has been very little since…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Hitting on 27 is Darnell Wright or Zay Flowers

Hitting on 58 is John Michael Schmitz, Cody mauch or Steve Avila 

Edited by NeverOutNick
My b
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.