Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 hour ago, Breakout Squad said:

I don’t think it’s possible to rank Allen ahead of Mahomes. Bills fans like my friends need to accept it until Allen can prove otherwise. It’s ok to have the 2nd best QB 🤓

I think Josh Allen is the best QB in the NFL but Josh Allen hasn’t proven to be the best QB. It’s Ok to admit that. I think if given a better Oline Josh can prove he is the best. But to be the man you gotta beat the man Woooooooooo.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I think Josh Allen is the best QB in the NFL but Josh Allen hasn’t proven to be the best QB. It’s Ok to admit that. I think if given a better Oline Josh can prove he is the best. But to be the man you gotta beat the man Woooooooooo.

Coaching is the be all, end all difference. They’re both magical and otherworldly talented but the amount of effortlessly open throws Mahomes has as a result of scheme is absurd in comparison to Josh. 

The Super Bowl showcased such. 

The Toney and Moore TD’s were drawn up masterpieces to take and extend the lead over Philly. 

5 hours ago, BeastMode54 said:

For a team acquiring Henry his cap hit for this upcoming year would be 11M. Get er done!

If he is agreeable, he could redo his contract.  Push money to later years that he’d be gone anyways, big signing bonus.

I wasn’t on board with DH at first, but that massive dude and Josh together?  Wow. 

6 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Allen should be 3-0 in his last 3 vs Mahomes, if not for 13 seconds,  which wasn't on Allen,  all on the road too..

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Gesicki to the Patriots on a 1 year deal up to $9 mil
Mariota to the Eagles on a 1 year $5mil up to $8mil

Gesicki is so charmin soft. I can't believe Belichick wants him. Their last two tight-end adds didn't live up to the hype, so I'm not concerned. 

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

Consistency is definitely the differentiator.  

Allen’s high is higher than anyone, but he doesn’t have the same baseline Mahomes has week to week.  

It’s also true that Mahomes has had better coaching, protection and weapons than Allen every year. 

Bills have had a top offense for like the last few years. And Mahomes just won with an offense where only Kelce scares you.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Bills have had a top offense for like the last few years. And Mahomes just won with an offense where only Kelce scares you.

Nobody will ever call the Chiefs defense great, but they play well enough to win games in the playoffs. Can we say the same about the Bills defense in the playoffs. They aren't a soft defense like the Bills defense.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.