Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

54 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Because our defense was able to bail us out. 

Offense scored points against the cheifs. My original point still stands. The Bills do not need to model themselves after any other franchise but their selves. Just make some minor adjustments and they are fine. Fans are way too fickle.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, boyst said:

Iowa State sucks. Cael is a top 5 wrestler but the Brands, Gable, Shultz, Drake, Smith, Hody all were exceptional

Cael has 1 olympic medal. 

angle won gold with a ***** broken back.

I believe it was "with a broken freakin neck"

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Offense scored points against the cheifs. My original point still stands. The Bills do not need to model themselves after any other franchise but their selves. Just make some minor adjustments and they are fine. Fans are way too fickle.

I agree 💯,  we don’t have to model ourselves after anyone 

I’m just saying that our defense, which inevitably sucks in every postseason deciding game, held the KC O in check- got stops and turnover-  when we we mostly healthy (but still without Hyde and Tre). 

just pointing out to others that defense does actually matter and the moves we made last year were very good as a combined unit- but not nearly as effective without the big dogs

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Yes, he did but just like the Chiefs the Bengals D stepped up when they had to make a play. The Bills D chokes in big spots highlighted by 13 seconds. Put Allen on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Bills and Allen would be the one with 2 Super Bowl rings with Mahomes having none. 

That’s to say Allen is exactly on Mahomes level, which I don’t think he is. I do think Allen would’ve won a SB as a Chief two seasons ago when he was red hot in the playoffs and they had Hill and Kelce, but I don’t think he wins it this year with the group Mahomes was throwing to. Pat elevated those scrubs and took his game to an even higher level in the SB. Give Mahomes his credit.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I agree 💯,  we don’t have to model ourselves after anyone 

I’m just saying that our defense, which inevitably sucks in every postseason deciding game, held the KC O in check- got stops and turnover-  when we we mostly healthy (but still without Hyde and Tre). 

just pointing out to others that defense does actually matter and the moves we made last year were very good as a combined unit- but not nearly as effective without the big dogs

You get back a Miller healthy and impactful that's gonna make a BIG difference. Plus Hyde and White staying healthy as welll...

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

That’s to say Allen is exactly on Mahomes level, which I don’t think he is. I do think Allen would’ve won a SB as a Chief two seasons ago when he was red hot in the playoffs and they had Hill and Kelce, but I don’t think he wins it this year with the group Mahomes was throwing to. Pat elevated those scrubs and took his game to an even higher level in the SB. Give Mahomes his credit.

I give Mahomes plenty of credit. He is a great QB and right now the best in the game. But Mahomes has one of the best OL's in the league with Allen having one of the worst. Josh deserves some blame here. He does turnover the ball over to much and he needs to clean up that part of his game. But at the same he is running for his life on many plays because of a weak OL. A better OL and Josh trying not to play "hero ball" as much as he does will help cut down on the turnovers.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I give Mahomes plenty of credit. He is a great QB and right now the best in the game. But Mahomes has one of the best OL's in the league with Allen having one of the worst. Josh deserves some blame here. He does turnover the ball over too much and he needs to clean up that part of his game. But at the same he is running for his life on many plays because of a weak OL. A better OL and Josh trying not to play "hero ball" as much as he does will help cut down on the turnovers.

One must mention:  Andy Reid vs Ken Dorsey 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I give Mahomes plenty of credit. He is a great QB and right now the best in the game. But Mahomes has one of the best OL's in the league with Allen having one of the worst. Josh deserves some blame here. He does turnover the ball over to much and he needs to clean up that part of his game. But at the same he is running for his life on many plays because of a weak OL. A better OL and Josh trying not to play "hero ball" as much as he does will help cut down on the turnovers.

Mahomes #1, Josh #2 but it's close. Josh needs to take care of the ball better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.