Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

29 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Bills have had a top offense for like the last few years. And Mahomes just won with an offense where only Kelce scares you.

I’d rather Allen have a top 3 OL in the league, along with Kelce, MVS, Juju, Toney, Moore etc., over what we gave him last year. 

• Agree 2

39 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Pacheco, Juju, McKinnon, Hardman, Moore, their TE 2-4  are all pretty good weapons

It's mainly that Mahomes is constantly throwing short passes, especially to his RBs. That accounts for majority of his completions per game 

It has pissed me off for years that our O rarely does this. Rarely any screens or just nice easy completions,  Allen is too blame too but it seems it's way more the scheme 

33 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Nobody will ever call the Chiefs defense great, but they play well enough to win games in the playoffs. Can we say the same about the Bills defense in the playoffs. They aren't a soft defense like the Bills defense.

I've said this before.  The Bills D is a consistent performer but short on big plays.  Chiefs D is pretty much the opposite, but get big plays in big moments

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I don't like Gesicki going to the Pats... He's always given us fits. 

Yeah i know the guy has flaws in his game (doesnt like to/can't block) but is a legit receiving threat.  I guess for the moment we're lucky that he has MacCorkle as a QB

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Nobody will ever call the Chiefs defense great, but they play well enough to win games in the playoffs. Can we say the same about the Bills defense in the playoffs. They aren't a soft defense like the Bills defense.

Having the 2nd best interior DL in Chris Jones and elite edge in Clark certainly helped. 

The D with Von was awesome.  He frees up everybody on the DL. He'll have a massive impact on the d come playoff time. Hope Groot takes the next step in his game,  will make QBs lives miserable if we get a consistent pass rush with an elite secondary behind them 

Just now, dorquemada said:

I've said this before.  The Bills D is a consistent performer but short on big plays.  Chiefs D is pretty much the opposite, but get big plays in big moments

The Eagles have one of the best OL's in football. The Chiefs D held their own at the LOS. I don't think the Bills defense would have done the same. The Eagles probably run the ball down the Bills throats. While the Chiefs are known for their offense it's their defense that plays well enough to where they have 2 Lombardi trophies. The Bills defense usually chokes in big spots.

2 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Not worried one bit.  Mac Jones is garbage 

I agree about Sack Jones, but I still don't like them having weapons that can catch his errant, wounded ducks.

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Lol, he's literally one of the last players is be worried about

Well, there are others I'd be more worried about, sure; I just want the Pats to be the Drought Era Bills for 17+ years. 

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Eagles have one of the best OL's in football. The Chiefs D held their own at the LOS. I don't think the Bills defense would have done the same. The Eagles probably run the ball down the Bills throats. While the Chiefs are known for their offense it's their defense that plays well enough to where they have 2 Lombardi trophies. The Bills defense usually chokes in big spots.

I think the other thing is,Spagnola is a game day coach.  He adjusts his D whereas it always seems like the Bills go in with an idea and never adjust.  IT SAYS RIGHT HERE THAT PLAYING SOFT ZONE 15 YARDS OFF THE LOS IS THE WAY TO BEAT THE BENGALS

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I think the other thing is,Spagnola is a game day coach.  He adjusts his D whereas it always seems like the Bills go in with an idea and never adjust.  IT SAYS RIGHT HERE THAT PLAYING SOFT ZONE 15 YARDS OFF THE LOS IS THE WAY TO BEAT THE BENGALS

Spags does a great job of keeping things exotic without losing the integrity of their system. We have been straight bend don't break. It's not enough. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Spags does a great job of keeping things exotic without losing the integrity of their system. We have been straight bend don't break. It's not enough. 

Watching KC DL perform a stunt vs the Bills DL performing a stunt is an object lesson on doing a thing versus pretending to do a thing

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Coaching?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.