Diggs is Tweeting

Mark92

13 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

How many times do we have to make this clear....  Diggs is messing around 

He probably rolls around laughing reading some of the responses

this actually makes me feel better than if he hadnt. if a player actually wanted out they wouldnt be kidding around about it (not that i was overly worried, but this tells me hes fine)

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

For Wide Receivers, Diggs was ...

Receptions - 3rd

Yards - 4th

TDs - Tied for 2nd

If you were Josh Allen's #1 target would you want to be traded ?

Even he was upset with the way things ended last year and all the shots of him yelling at Allen then walking out of locker room and all the bad posts he got on sites like this, where is he going to go and be in a better situation as to QB and to get good passes thrown to him more. 

I can think of a few places where the QB play is as good or maybe better, Chargers, Jax, Bengals, Chiefs, but Bengals and Chiefs, he's not the #1 target. Maybe with Dallas, Raiders, Lions, Browns, Broncos, Saints but big debate on how good QB really is.  Definitely not in same league as Allan, Mahomes, and Burrow.

On 1/23/2023 at 5:58 PM, Chaos said:

image.thumb.png.4456d8a0dfce263aedb771d5c09111ed.png

If this is  true, then you can't keep both Diggs and Dorsey and expect to succeed. 

If he's figured out Dorsey sucks, he's right! 

The guy is not up to NFL offensive coordinating on a contending team...not even close.

Of course, we give him the job, and then double down after a terrible year and invite him back again.

He'll be gone after the 2023 season.  Watch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Even he was upset with the way things ended last year and all the shots of him yelling at Allen then walking out of locker room and all the bad posts he got on sites like this, where is he going to go and be in a better situation as to QB and to get good passes thrown to him more. 

I can think of a few places where the QB play is as good or maybe better, Chargers, Jax, Bengals, Chiefs, but Bengals and Chiefs, he's not the #1 target. Maybe with Dallas, Raiders, Lions, Browns, Broncos, Saints but big debate on how good QB really is.  Definitely not in same league as Allan, Mahomes, and Burrow.

He should be upset after a playoff loss. You're giving places like this too much credit. If he reads and takes to heart what some people here write, he's an idiot. I don't think he takes this place seriously. I hope he doesn't waste time on TBD. Why should he? He's got better things to do. It's like that old soap opera " As the world turns" on TBD. You can come here once a month and read the same complaints as the day the season ended.

27 minutes ago, Dopey said:

He should be upset after a playoff loss. You're giving places like this too much credit. If he reads and takes to heart what some people here write, he's an idiot. I don't think he takes this place seriously. I hope he doesn't waste time on TBD. Why should he? He's got better things to do. It's like that old soap opera " As the world turns" on TBD. You can come here once a month and read the same complaints as the day the season ended.

My wording wasn't the best.  I was more thinking about the bad posts he got in response to articles in the press.  They certainly weren't to kind to him WRT his behavior.  That in turn caused many of the bad posts.  But I do believe he was more bothered by what was written about him in the press than posts.

Actually he did respond on Twitter so while not this site apparently he does pay attention to what the fans say about him.  So then maybe he is an idiot who doesn't have better things to do??  He does strike me as the type more bothered by unqualified criticism than some are,

43 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The guy is not up to NFL offensive coordinating on a contending team...not even close.

Of course, we give him the job, and then double down after a terrible year and invite him back again.

I mean ??? Wasn't our Offense ranked very high?   I know the 2nd half of the year wasn't pretty...but it's possible Allen's arm was more of a factor in play-calling than we think? 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Pretty sure a report came out on the incident where the same play was called all week in practice and Josh was having trouble hitting the throw, he told Diggs dont worry we will hit it in the game.  Josh missed the throw and what Diggs was saying on the sideline was "Whats your excuse now Josh."

Depending on who you believe, it may be nothing and it may be something.  I think he has come across pretty poorly the last year.

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Pretty sure a report came out on the incident where the same play was called all week in practice and Josh was having trouble hitting the throw, he told Diggs dont worry we will hit it in the game.  Josh missed the throw and what Diggs was saying on the sideline was "Whats your excuse now Josh."

Depending on who you believe, it may be nothing and it may be something.  I think he has come across pretty poorly the last year.

I have heard very similar that by the end of last year the Josh-Stef bromance was extremely strained. My hope has been that they can put it back together with some space and time to process and reflect. 

And I agree even as the biggest Diggs fan going that some of his behaviour at the end of last year was not what you want to see. Even if some of the criticisms he was making internally of the offense were on the money. 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have heard very similar that by the end of last year the Josh-Stef bromance was extremely strained. My hope has been that they can put it back together with some space and time to process and reflect. 

And I agree even as the biggest Diggs fan going that some of his behaviour at the end of last year was not what you want to see. Even if some of the criticisms he was making internally of the offense were on the money. 

He wants to win. Josh was throwing too many picks and not seeing the whole field.  Huge question marks for this coaching staff to answer in 2023 playoffs. 

I trust Diggs more than I do Dorsey or McDermott 

On 1/23/2023 at 2:57 PM, JohnNord said:

I don’t think so.  It’s the whole offense from playing calling to OL and maybe a little Josh

Dorsey was a rookie deer in the headlights OC.  We probably weren't going to run like a well oiled machine his first year. The OL was what it's been for 5 years....mediocre putting it kindly.  Again our running game was inconsistent and our 53M $ TE was forced to block.  We were fortunate Q didn't end Josh's season.  If Diggs wants to tweet to anyone, direct it to McB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

We didn't have a good offensive line and had to go get two retired players to play WR in Beasley and Brown....and we were #3 in scoring.

We were above the Bengals with Burrow, Higgins, Chase and Boyd as his WR's and with a better OL. 

How is he not even close?  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

SMH…,

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.