Who are you rooting for next week? Cincy or KC?

Draconator

On 1/22/2023 at 8:10 PM, FrenchConnection said:

KC, but only because I live in Cincinnati and another two weeks of SB hype is too much for me to take. It sucks to be miserable when everyone around you is happy.

Yeah, they really ran with that ticket sales issue. It worked. This entire city's attitude is "us against the world."

The ticket sales thing might be the number one reason I can’t stand the Bengals. I’m cool with trash talk, but it needs to be rooted in some truth, much like a decent joke. There’s no truth in any of it, as we all know, but even the head coach mentioned it after the game. It’s just sad and pathetic. I’m not sure why the Bengals see themselves as such an underdog. Burrow was the prodigal son who won a National Championship with LSU, much different from Brady’s ascent. Their motivation is all nonsense.

The closer this game gets, the more I'm rooting for kc. After Eli Apple trolled bills fans on Twitter this week, my hatred has started to run deep. Plus the whole "better send refunds" thing was just so stupid. Bengals were a huge part of the whole Hamlin thing, and they could've showed some humility after the game and continued the whole football is family thing, but they really didnt. So, go kc I say 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The ticket sales thing might be the number one reason I can’t stand the Bengals. I’m cool with trash talk, but it needs to be rooted in some truth, much like a decent joke. There’s no truth in any of it, as we all know, but even the head coach mentioned it after the game. It’s just sad and pathetic. I’m not sure why the Bengals see themselves as such an underdog. Burrow was the prodigal son who won a National Championship with LSU, much different from Brady’s ascent. Their motivation is all nonsense.

I agree.........their motivation simply should have been being such a significant underdog in the game.

But as of Monday......despite the blowout to Cinci.........the Bills were still the Vegas favorite to win the SB next year already.

Vegas just loves the Bills because they put up statistics that generally equate to victory.

• Like (+1) 2

I personally don't care who wins. Whether it's KC or Cincy I want the NFC team to destroy them in the super bowl. I would love to see Burrow go 0-2 in the big game, as much as I'd like to see Mahomes be 1-2. Either way, I think its safe to say the AFC team will be massive underdogs against the bully ball teams the NFC will send. 

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The closer this game gets, the more I'm rooting for kc. After Eli Apple trolled bills fans on Twitter this week, my hatred has started to run deep. Plus the whole "better send refunds" thing was just so stupid. Bengals were a huge part of the whole Hamlin thing, and they could've showed some humility after the game and continued the whole football is family thing, but they really didnt. So, go kc I say 

Not only that, but Burrow had the nerve to use Diggs saying " I'm him" during the game then say he didn't realize he said it. Said he must've blacked out

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Agree 1

On 1/22/2023 at 6:23 PM, ColoradoBills said:

I don't root for any team but the Bills.  I'll watch the games and see how these teams play.

Bills OC/DC/STC should be looking at these teams and developing plays to fit their own schemes.

I don’t route for teams to win, I root for teams to lose. I want a painful loss for Cincinnati don’t care when it happens. Rather it be this week so a fluke injury or play doesn’t give them the Super Bowl.

I don't remember KC players being as arrogant and cocky after a win....from Eli apple and his hamlin reference of cancun on 3, to mixon talking trash all week...to Burrow saying better get your refunds...the dumb snow angles being done on our field.....Bengals left a bad taste in my mouth....But I want them to beat KC then get beat again in the superbowl and tying Bills and Vikes for 0-4 in the superbowl 😆 

Edited by Billever76

Cincy whole way. We need more cockiness on this team. Thurman Thomas even said it. You don’t win in nfl being soft and nice. You win on 110% effort each play, a little cockiness/testosterone goes a long way. We need more of diggs energy, but on defense. 

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.