Seahawks @ 49ers Playoff game thread

Simon

7 minutes ago, Airseven said:

49ers don’t put their QBs in a position to have to carry the team. That’s exactly the point. They’re more efficient and consistent than teams that are player dependent.

SF is also helped by a diverse assortment of elite play makers at BOTH WR's, TE, FB and HB. This is a rare accumulation of talent.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Watch that last play (Aiyuk EZ drop) and tell me that just a system play

He's starting to get better at making off schedule plays as he gets more experienced.

He doesn't have the biggest toolbox but he's made that team infinitely better than they were under Garoppolo

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Why do people like this even bother being on the Bills board? Just go be on every other teams board since all of them are somehow miles better than we are 

I agree, there's so many posters on here that are constantly gushing over other teams, but always negative about the Bills. Go troll somewhere else. 

Just now, Simon said:

He's starting to get better at making off schedule plays as he gets more experienced.

He doesn't have the biggest toolbox but he's made that team infinitely better than they were under Garoppolo

Reminds me a lot of Mac Jones level arm talent with Mahomes level pass rush evasion, very good 3 cone time = pash rush evasion. 

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

huge testes, as you noted

unusual confidence

6 minutes ago, Process said:

What a play and throw to Aiyuk. I only started watching at halftime and it's the only time I've watched Purdy this year but he looks like a stud. 

No way they can bench him next year. 

If SF can get a conditional 1st in the 2024 draft they should trade Lance.

Brock Purdy is fun to watch. Remember him at Iowa state playing well but his senior year he kind of bombed. SF found a steal and won’t be surprised if they sell Lance for Pennies on the dollar this off season. Purdy is here to stay

On a side note imagine how insane Josh’s numbers would be with this supporting cast lol…MVP and Super Bowl MVP no question. These weapons are like a video game cheat code (Deebo, CMC, Kittle, Aiyuk)

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.