Florio: Brady to the Dolphins "Definitely on the Table"

Nextmanup

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

You're welcome.

Both her IG and website have her claim to fame as being perfectly proportional. 

https://www.instagram.com/veronikarajek/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=47fe04d4-bdaa-4c85-b060-f93557a2604c

meh....Blondes aren't my thing.  I admit, very pretty, but there's 100 other women I choose over her and they ain't blonde.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes, working that short passing game will do that and the fact that his team doesn’t run the ball very well

Anybody that watch Bradys games you can see that the drop off is there next year he’s just gonna be a year older

I wouldn't bet on that. TB lost, I think, 3 of their starters on the o-line and the man went through a very public divorce.

Those 104 receptions Godwin had this season would instead be going to Tyreek Hill.

Edited by Chicken Boo

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Would not shock me, and I may even predict, that next years AFC East consists of:

Bills - Allen

Dolphins - Brady

Jets - Lamar

Patriots - Mac

I would be more worried about Lamar in NY. But then again Brady could get the ball out quick to hill and company. 

Anybody saying Brady is washed obviously didn't watch him play this season.

More passing yards than Josh Allen. 25 TDs and 9 picks. All behind a putrid offensive line.

Is he still the world destroying force he once was? No. Is he "washed"? Absolutely not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I have PTSD from betting against the GOAT.  I really hope he doesn’t go to Miami

Brady lived the last month feasting in the 4th quarter against bad teams and squeaking by every time.

I an not worried in the least. He is forced to return because he needs as much money as he can for any possible FTX/investigation blowback.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/16/tom-brady-is-sued-in-connection-with-ftx-collapse/

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

I just don’t want Lamar on the Dolphins. It’d be a nightmare having to defend all that speed. Jackson, Hill, Waddle, and Mostert. 😱

IMO, the Ravens will at least franchise tag Jackson. He’s going nowhere. 

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He had more passing yards than Allen......

Brady 490 completions for 4,694 while Allen had 359 for 4,283.   Brady qbr 52.6  rating 90.7 and Allen 71.2 and 96.6.  One less game and stronger competition Allen has surpassed Tom Brady.  If he wants to spend this last season in the AFC East the Bills, Jets and Pats defenses will make him regret it. 

• Agree 2

Brady to the Dolphins would be AMAZING!

For one, he'll be 46 and the Dolphins would send Tua off. One year, MAYBE 2, and they're right back to QB purgatory. 

Second, we beat him twice next season. 

Third, no way he gets through the AFC gauntlet to the Super Bowl. 

Fourth, I would actually root for NE to beat him twice just so it's forever Belichick 2, Brady 1 head to head (Bill has more SB rings also). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

I just don’t want Lamar on the Dolphins. It’d be a nightmare having to defend all that speed. Jackson, Hill, Waddle, and Mostert. 😱

Lamar is a hot weather loving Florida kid. He dislikes playing in cold weather. I could see him in Miami and Jimmy G in NYJ. Those moves would greatly upgrade competition at the all important position in the AFC East. 

44 minutes ago, Beast said:

IMO, the Ravens will at least franchise tag Jackson. He’s going nowhere. 

They will trade him after applying the tag imo. I think he's done in Baltimore.

33 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Lamar is a hot weather loving Florida kid. He dislikes playing in cold weather. I could see him in Miami and Jimmy G in NYJ. Those moves would greatly upgrade competition at the all important position in the AFC East. 

They will trade him after applying the tag imo. I think he's done in Baltimore.

Miami doesn’t have a first this year. They will be out of the running if Jackson is on the block.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think Tua is the better qb at this point….but his future seems to be in doubt. Might be a good move for a year maybe 2. 

No way is Tua better. Brady throws it just as accurate, can throw it further and is without doubt one of the finest on field football minds ever....and...he knows how to be available.

But...Brady isn't better than 17.

Edited by foreboding

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.