2022 NFL Week 17 (January 1, 2023) GDT Dolphins @ New England

muppy

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Teddy B still has a longball.  Helps if your receiver doesn't just break off the route.

I have always respected his game. He must be a long term pro by now. I just checked. Drafted in 2014

• Like (+1) 1

Teddy with the shot put....

Just now, AlfaBill said:

What did they say?

Turns out Mac was fined twice in the CIN game, once for the brutal takeout of Apple's knees, and again for jumping on a fumble pile well after CIN recovered the fumble.  The color guy said the low block at the knees was the most egregious.

LOL, the announcers talk about how Bourne ***** about no snaps, then he goes out there and promptly false starts.  GOLD JERRY, GOLD!!!

11 minutes ago, muppy said:

I have always respected his game. He must be a long term pro by now. I just checked. Drafted in 2014

Was never quite the same after the knee injury.

• Agree 1

Watching this game... it’s just bad.  I hate seeing Pats win. Mac Jones is just about the most unlikeable player I’ve seen since Brady.  The whole franchise just needs to go away.   But then... who wants to see the Dolphins in the playoffs?  I just wanna see an rogue asteroid strike the field and end this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

quack quack quack quack quack

Just now, Dan said:

Watching this game... it’s just bad.  I hate seeing Pats win. Mac Jones is just about the most unlikeable player I’ve seen since Brady.  The whole franchise just needs to go away.   But then... who wants to see the Dolphins in the playoffs?  I just wanna see an rogue asteroid strike the field and end this. 

very unlikeable and throws ducks lol

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Does it matter to us who wins? I did bet under 8.5 wins for the Pats so there's that.

If the Pats lose they'll have nothing to play for in Week 18, I guess. But I'd prefer the Dolphins to finish outside of the play offs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, muppy said:

quack quack quack quack quack

very unlikeable and throws ducks lol

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Mac has an absolute noodle for an arm. It rivals Pennington after two shoulder surgeries 

Yeah.  The best thing is probably them winning.. making the playoffs and everyone thinking he’s a legitimate NFL QB for one more season.  ??  

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah.  The best thing is probably them winning.. making the playoffs and everyone thinking he’s a legitimate NFL QB for one more season.  ??  

I think people are souring on him pretty quick. And now the proof is out there he's not only a meh QB, but a dirty SOB as well. I just want NE to win enough to continually stay in QB limbo year after year. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Ya not sure who to root for here. Hate the pats but can’t stand the fish and they hype they garnered this year. That said it would be fun to smash the pats in the playoffs again. 

it is a tough call.   But fish be GONE imo better . so pats*  is my call

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Dolphins with one of the biggest seasonal collapses I’ve ever seen. 

It really will be amazing if they miss the playoffs. They were 8-3 and the experts were really saying they were one of the best teams in football. 

I’d like to see a week-to-week graph of their playoff odds since they won their last game.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dolphins went all in on their future to go for it this year … yeesh. 

Chubb trade looks like a disaster right now. 

They seriously must have thought they were Chubb away from a championship. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.