How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Never heard of elitist supremacy.  But if someone is truly elite in a needed skill, wouldn't they likely be more benefit to society than problematic to it?  Unless of course, they were an axe murderer or something.

I believe you’re confusing that with supremasist supremacy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Never heard of elitist supremacy.  But if someone is truly elite in a needed skill, wouldn't they likely be more benefit to society than problematic to it?  Unless of course, they were an axe murderer or something.

abridged it is effectively synonymous with elitism. Below is a perspective if your so inclined 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elitism

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I believe you’re confusing that with supremasist supremacy. 

Ah yes - forgot religious supremacy, thanks for reminding me. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/30/2022 at 8:55 AM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Every day for me 💪

I’ve never practiced white supremacy, but my wife keeps pointing out my expanding gut and suggests that perhaps I should start…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Liberalism:

The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you know in your heart is your equal is being treated more 'fairly' than you are.

Oh, I didn't realize liberals were fighting D&I and Intersectionality.  

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I didn't realize liberals were fighting D&I and Intersectionality.  

Morning BillStime!

I’m so proud of you. You’re using actual adult words without childish memes or expletives. 
Ya see? You can do it if you try.

Keep it up, and more people will engage with you. 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

What's not white supremacist?  So far we've got:  education, sculpture, art, music, cinema, literature, urban planning, transportation, housing, banking, health care, climate change, language, clothing, media....  What's left?    

On 3/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, JaCrispy said:

I’ve never practiced white supremacy, but my wife keeps pointing out my expanding gut and suggests that perhaps I should start…😉

there is no winning. your american so its all systemic. your gut wants supremacy. you better engage in some bigoted situps. (situps can be traced back to Egyptian slave owners who did them when they fell down) so if you don't act soon your gut will colonize her side of the bed. then you will be subjected to couch segragation.

how much do these writers get paid? im pretty good at pointing out household hatred. think ill do a book tour on this crap. 🤔 🤑

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey @LeviF - look at your party - what a bunch of fn communists

What a sideshow.  You have no facts and jump to the conclusion that race was a factor.  You're so predictable.  What a mess.

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 2

Another obvious case of white privilege. 

Why would a conservative want to live in Austin after this?… This decision is going to become a lightning rod - especially if Abbott steps in as he is being called to do by a lot of people on social media right now.  

Expect the fight against Progressive DA’s to explode as we head into the next few years.   They are making far too many controversial and politically driven decisions.   Some go free for obvious heinous crimes, while others get targeted. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If racism doesn't work then blame feminism. 

Sure, the white woman Senator who wasn't expelled explained it by "our skin color
".  This was a good ole Tennessee lynching.  But the two black senators were admirable in their response.  I listened to an NPR piece today with clips of their inquisition by scummy racist R senators and their responses.  incredible restraint.  btw, it looks like they'll be reinstated as soon as next week.  How cn anybody defend removing elected representation on a petty charge when R Tenn senators have done demonstrably worse.  No coincidence that the KKK started in Tenn.

just a bit of the transcript from the recent Tenn session:

REP. ANDREW FARMER: That’s why you’re standing there, because of that temper tantrum that day, for that yearning to have attention. That’s what you wanted. Well, you’re getting it now. So I just advise you, if you want to conduct business in this House, file a bill. Be recognized, stand there and present it, and pass it. All you’ve got to do is pass a bill.

SPEAKER CAMERON SEXTON: Representative Pearson?

REP. JUSTIN PEARSON: Now, you all heard that. How many of you would want to be spoken to that way? How many of you would want to be spoken to that way? We’re not talking about politics. We’re not talking about even gun violence. How many of you would want to be spoken to that way? The reason that I believe the sponsor of this legislation, of this resolution, spoke that way is because he’s comfortable doing it, because there’s a decorum that allows it. There’s a decorum that allows you to belittle people.

We didn’t belittle nobody. What we said was that we cannot be beholden to gun lobbyists, to the NRA. We can’t be beholden to organizations that don’t want to see us make progress on gun violence. We can’t be beholden to folks who don’t want to see us help save our communities and protect them.

But there’s something — there’s something else I think that the sponsor of this resolution has alluded to, and there were a few things here that you said that I ...

So whadya think?

Read the rest here:  https://www.democracynow.org/2023/4/7/justin_jones_tennessee

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If racism doesn't work then blame feminism. 

Nope.  We'll applaud Irv for being the poster boy for moron racists.  Now if he just shows his harelip, slurs his words and smiles without his teeth he might just raise some money for the KKK defense fund.

Can you spare the cost of a 6 pack of miller lite?

Edited by redtail hawk

On 4/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, redtail hawk said:

Nope.  We'll applaud Irv for being the poster boy for moron racists.  Now if he just shows his harelip, slurs his words and smiles without his teeth he might just raise some money for the KKK defense fund.

look at these nazis 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, redtail hawk said:

you and this guy should be friends. you both make up racist content...you guys could be a dynamic duo

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ben Shapiro takes Biden’s vile, BLATANT lie about white-on-black crime APART in receipt-filled thread

Ben Shapiro put together this pretty kick-butt thread in response to the media pushing rare white-on-black racial crime as the norm in America to support the Biden admin’s blatant lie of a narrative. Has Biden reached out to that poor white woman who was assaulted Saturday night in Chicago by a rather large group of young black men?

Gonna guess he has not.

And will not.

Ben put it far better than we can, and he even brought receipts.

As with all Biden narratives, this one is also a complete lie.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/04/18/ben-shapiro-takes-bidens-vile-blatant-lie-about-white-on-black-crime-apart-in-receipt-filled-thread/

Commies do not care.

Lying propaganda is a feature of their plan. They simply ignore the data and keep on doubling down with more lying. The media in all of its forms is all too eager to help establish this propaganda as fact. Because the media is infested with commies and those who support them as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

And scene. All the Feds go down and go home lol

I was convinced it was Feds also but I just looked it up and Wikipedia estimates there are 200 members of the Patriot Front, who probably call the media to cover them. There are less Patriot Front members, who have done less damage, then there are gang members in one neighborhood in Chicago. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Biden calls white supremacists our biggest threat while speaking at Howard today. 

Hispanic white supremacist mass shooter didn’t go over as well as they hoped. 

Time to dust off the Patriot Front for a random march that the media can use in all sorts of fun ways. 

• Thank you (+1) 2