How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

Now I see why folks attacks prisons. they create white supremacy. as they all set aside time for the prisoners to "exercise"

Shoot. they get them so early with the Elementary schools and recess. 

Now I know why OBAMA got rid of the old presidential fitness test for kids.  it was creating white supremacist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Fitness_Test

but man, he must have been mad at Michelle for creating more white supremacist with her Let's Move campaign

Even folks like Bey and Elen promoted let's move. 

This is a rabbit hole.  the entire system is set up to create white supremacist.

Edited by Chris farley

I have a cross on my shed but it's not burning does that make me a white supremacist ?? My black & mexican friends don't seem to think i am .

If so then every day of my life GOD I'm so racist !! 

I will say if anyone thinks i owe them what ever they think from something that happened 150 + yrs ago - go spit !!  I wasn't here i didn't do it & you don't deserve what ever it is your looking to get for free any one can earn it the exact way i have for 40+ yrs go bust your ass & get it !!

Like Nike says  - JUST DO IT !! DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT IT'S NOT A GOOD LOOK !!! 

23 minutes ago, T master said:

I have a cross on my shed but it's not burning does that make me a white supremacist ?? My black & mexican friends don't seem to think i am .

If so then every day of my life GOD I'm so racist !! 

I will say if anyone thinks i owe them what ever they think from something that happened 150 + yrs ago - go spit !!  I wasn't here i didn't do it & you don't deserve what ever it is your looking to get for free any one can earn it the exact way i have for 40+ yrs go bust your ass & get it !!

Like Nike says  - JUST DO IT !! DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT IT'S NOT A GOOD LOOK !!! 

You ok man?  

Edited by nedboy7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 8:55 AM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Every day for me 💪

Lol- the Left loves promoting fatness…why? Because they despise the art of discipline and anything that has to do with people “picking themselves up by their own bootstraps”. 👍

The Left only promotes the “lowest common denominator” so that no one does better than others…However, we ALL know that this is a recipe for disaster…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/joe-biden-didn-t-just-compromise-segregationists-he-fought-their-n1021626

How many days a week? 8 for this guy. 

Greenberg, longtime director of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, took Biden to task for sponsoring a bill that would limit the power of courts to order school desegregation with busing. It was a move that followed the wishes of many of Biden’s white constituents in Delaware.

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

no, book banning to book burning.  I think it's dangerous group think.

Taking books that are age inappropriate out of a school is not "banning", and to say such a thing makes you a moron. This story has been around long enough that anyone with an ounce of sense would not be dumb enough to compare them. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Taking books that are age inappropriate out of a school is not "banning", and to say such a thing makes you a moron. This story has been around long enough that anyone with an ounce of sense would not be dumb enough to compare them. 

If you can find it still printing and at amazon, it’s not banned. 

And regarding the original topic, this is another example of the woke being more correct than the mainstream. 

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, LeviF said:

If you can find it still printing and at amazon, it’s not banned. 

And regarding the original topic, this is another example of the woke being more correct than the mainstream. 

Nope.  not even in bright red Tennessee:  https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/education/2022/05/11/poll-most-tennesseans-oppose-banning-books-despite-recent-laws/9719272002/

Edited by redtail hawk

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I guess there are lots of dumb Volunteers then.

Lots of dumb folks everywhere.

But functionally speaking there are very few books celebrated as “banned books” that are actually banned. Many of them are required reading. “Of Mice and Men” an example from my own education. 

Whatever librarians might want to say, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to remove various books from grade school libraries, and a removal doesn’t make it “banned.” Stupid terminology. 

Now what happened to Ross Koen? That was an actual book ban. 

14 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Rosa-Parks-bus-Montgomery-Alabama-1956.j

15 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

It's how they've been told to think about it.  Removing inappropriate material (in some cases temporarily) for certain ages in certain libraries is now the exact same thing as burning books and preventing anyone anywhere from ever reading them again.  It's all about the feelz.

• Agree 1