How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

Just now, redtail hawk said:

yeah, I figured.  He's not black.  Doesn't matter.  They're all garbage.

He’s Afro-Cuban. What’s it take for a guy to be black nowadays?

• Haha (+1) 1

Ok, he's not in a black hate group.  maybe he identifies as white.  who knows what goes on in a psychopaths mind.

Black hate group is a little broad. If black supremacy was treated the same way as white supremacy on various social media platforms there’d be no more black people on the internet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Black hate group is a little broad. If black supremacy was treated the same way as white supremacy on various social media platforms there’d be no more black people on the internet. 

I don't know that many black people as a percentage.  But I've known enough to realize that very few subscribe to and even less publicly announce their racial supremacy.  Actually, I've never met one.  But I've met white supremacists several times.  I'm betting it's less as a percentage than white men.  show me the data.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't know that many black people as a percentage.  But I've known enough to realize that very few subscribe to and even less publicly announce their racial supremacy.  Actually, I've never met one.  But I've met white supremacists several times.  I'm betting it's less as a percentage than white men.  show me the data.

But you know black people well enough to call them Uncle Tom. Interesting thing you’ve got going. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

But you know black people well enough to call them Uncle Tom. Interesting thing you’ve got going. 

Do you know Biden well enough to call him the devil?  Or trump well enough to call him the messiah?  We call em as we see em.  I just see more clearly and objectively than you.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Do you know Biden well enough to call him the devil?  Or trump well enough to call him the messiah?  We call em as we see em.  I just see more clearly than you.

We? Got a mouse in your pocket? Maybe you can share with those of us that are vision-impaired the how’s, when’s, and who’s of slinging around the pejorative “Uncle Tom”. You’ve obviously achieved a standing in life where you see yourself as an arbiter in its use. 

Perhaps I’ve missed it - have any of your ideological board buddies backed you up on this? Just wondering. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Well you can start with 50,000 strong who believe that white people were created through particularly brutal eugenics by a mad scientist some 6,000 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

We? Got a mouse in your pocket? Maybe you can share with those of us that are vision-impaired the how’s, when’s, and who’s of slinging around the pejorative “Uncle Tom”. You’ve obviously achieved a standing in life where you see yourself as an arbiter in its use. 

Perhaps I’ve missed it - have any of your ideological board buddies backed you up on this? Just wondering. 

True or false.  Black hate groups are bad for America?  The proud boys are bad for America?  Either, Neither or both?  Simple question.  Simple answer.

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Well you can start with 50,000 strong who believe that white people were created through particularly brutal eugenics by a mad scientist some 6,000 years ago. 

Link?

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

True or false.  Black hate groups are bad for America?  The proud boys are bad for America?  Either, Neither or both?  Simple question.  Simple answer.

Link?

I will be happy to answer this idiotic question if you will tell my why you feel that using a slur is evidence that you are more clear-eyed than me - as you claimed minutes ago. I’m just wondering when it’s ok to slur someone that you disagree with. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I will be happy to answer this idiotic question if you will tell my why you feel that using a slur is evidence that you are more clear-eyed than me - as you claimed minutes ago. I’m just wondering when it’s ok to slur someone that you disagree with. 

Happens many times a day here and in the real world.  I'll answer the question.  Both are bad for America.  Why conditions on an answer from you.  What's stopping you?

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Link?

lmao the complete lack of shame you must have to constantly bloviate about hate groups but not know the first thing about any of them

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

link?  Should be simple since implicitly you say you know so much more.

lol nah. If you’re ignorant about this at this point in your life it’s willful and “linking” things won’t accomplish *****. You should be banned for trying to talk about race relations with your inability to do even some trivial reading on the topic in your, what, 45 years on earth? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

lol nah. If you’re ignorant about this at this point in your life it’s willful and “linking” things won’t accomplish *****. You should be banned for trying to talk about race relations with your inability to do even some trivial reading on the topic in your, what, 45 years on earth? 

c'mon.  it seems an area of expertise for you.  I'm happy to entertain the thesis.  weren't you asking about law schools.  would you give in this easy in moot court?

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

c'mon.  it seems an area of expertise for you.  I'm happy to entertain the thesis.  weren't you asking about law schools.  would you give in this easy in moot court?

No. I told people about law schools. 

In the time you took to reply to me you probably could have gotten to the relevant information via Google and key phrases in my poasts. But again, willful ignorance. 

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You think you need to live in the inner city to know people that aren’t white? Wtf is wrong with you people?

you don't need to live in an inner city to find people that are diverse.  but cities are often much more diverse than rural or suburban.

I find it funny that the planners and people that advocate for mass this and mass that, and how great they are. Tend to OWN their own property and are not into sharing services like transportation and what not.  And tend to live outside the cities.  Or in some high rise in the city, with many levels of separation between them and the plebs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You think you need to live in the inner city to know people that aren’t white? Wtf is wrong with you people?

does visiting Jamaica count?  I figured not.  med school was a long time ago.  about 15% black classmates.  less than that in most communities I've lived.  so what?  still waiting for an answer on whether one group, both groups or neither group are bad for America.

15 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you don't need to live in an inner city to find people that are diverse.  but cities are often much more diverse than rural or suburban.

I find it funny that the planners and people that advocate for mass this and mass that, and how great they are. Tend to OWN their own property and are not into sharing services like transportation and what not.  And tend to live outside the cities.  Or in some high rise in the city, with many levels of separation between them and the plebs.

Agreed, the soft bigotry of low expectations…. Tends to be the origin of most leftist thought on the topic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

but cities are often much more diverse than rural or suburban.

yup.  hence some of the difference in voting between rural and urban

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Agreed, the soft bigotry of low expectations…. Tends to be the origin of most leftist thought on the topic. 

nope.  I hope for everyone to do well.  Don't wish failure on anyone.  That's more the mantra.  happy, smiling, peaceful people..like in the old coke ad "I'd like to teach the world to sing".  Aim high...idealism is good.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

pls summarize the parts you find relevant.

No. As you may have gathered, you can find the doctrine in many NOI texts. I suggest reading starting with Malcolm X's autobiography (which admittedly at that point in his life was NOT a NOI text but a story of his journey to orthodox islam) and Elijah Muhammed's Message to the Blackman in America. Five percenters believe the same. Is Wu-Tang for the children? Well I guess that depends on who you ask. According to Supreme Mathematics, perhaps they are.

As an aside, it's a shame that the USG promoted MLK as controlled opposition, because the hero black people needed was Malcolm X. 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, LeviF said:

Have you ever read Malcolm X’s autobiography?

not wasting my time.  Nation of Islam is bad for America. Most definitely.  Still drinking my first coffee so NOI came back as "net operating income".🤣

https://www.adl.org/resources/profile/nation-islam

So what about the proud boys?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Elijah Muhammed's Message to the Blackman in America

is pure hate speech. DR big head or "Yakab" making evil demons on an island?  

"the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived 6,600 years ago and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding which is referred to as "grafting", while he was living on the island of Patmos. The Nation of Islam's theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz

The tribe of Shabazz.  Its similar to the Mormons story of the tribes that exapted and came to America.  but without the overt racism.

"The Tribe of Shabazz (Arabic: قَبِيلَة ٱلشَّبَازّ, romanized: qabīlah ash-shabāzz) was, according to the Nation of Islam, a supposed ancient black nation that migrated into central Africa, led by a leader named Shabazz. The concept is found primarily in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad. According to the Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races except the white race were descendants of the Tribe of Shabazz."

not wasting my time.  Nation of Islam is bad for America. Most definitely.  Still drinking my first coffee so NOI came back as "net operating income".🤣

NOI is HQ in Detroit and has 50K strong in that state alone.

pretty sure all 9 proud boys are locked up in a jail someplace near DC.

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

"the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived 6,600 years ago and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding which is referred to as "grafting", while he was living on the island of Patmos. The Nation of Islam's theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz

The tribe of Shabazz.  Its similar to the Mormons story of the tribes that exapted and came to America.  but without the overt racism.

"The Tribe of Shabazz (Arabic: قَبِيلَة ٱلشَّبَازّ, romanized: qabīlah ash-shabāzz) was, according to the Nation of Islam, a supposed ancient black nation that migrated into central Africa, led by a leader named Shabazz. The concept is found primarily in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad. According to the Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races except the white race were descendants of the Tribe of Shabazz."

NOI is HQ in Detroit and has 50K strong in that state alone.

pretty sure all 9 proud boys are locked up in a jail someplace near DC.

And some like to laugh at Mormons (admittedly with good reason)...

• Like (+1) 1

I do thank you all for educating me on black racist groups.  Never heard of the 5 percenters.  Almost as crazy as space lasers.  I reject them all.  Doesn't change my stance on white supremacist groups.  Hate groups suck and are destructive.

but actually, exist and make victims.

Any of those groups got HQ and 50K long role counts?  

I see they have 3 HQ now. even one in Houston.  are they growing?

but agree, hate groups are bad.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

And some like to laugh at Mormons (admittedly with good reason)...

I find their stories to be very interesting. you know. if reading as Fiction.

all the wars of giants and angels before written history in this land.  cool stories. could make some Netflix shows out of them.

the fact its origins are in this general area are also interesting in my opinion.

• Agree 1

not wasting my time.  Nation of Islam is bad for America. Most definitely.

The ADL 🤦‍♂️

The Proud Boys you can basically say are alt-right minus the racism. I don't believe that holding views that gerontocrats have pushed out of the overton window is "bad for America." Their apparent rush to glorify violence has not just a means but an end in itself is bad. Sedition convictions kind of seal the deal. So yeah, I'd say the Proud Boys are bad. But it's not a white supremacist organization.

14 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Well, sure, but I recommend reading because if you talk to black folks (especially on the internet) you're going to find that many of the views held by them today are, in fact, downstream of NOI beliefs.

• Like (+1) 1

As a resident in  Ann Arbor, I once took care of a self admitted Klan leader.  He did well and we provided the best possible care.  Never ran into a NOI member but we would have done the same for him/her.  I was involved in some care for UM and even some Lions players who are black and white  They all got excellent care.  Pro football players are physically amazing.

Edited by redtail hawk

As a resident in  Ann Arbor, I once took care of a self admitted Klan leader.  He did well and we provided the best possible care.  Never ran into a NOI member but we would have done the same for him/her.

Did Coach Harbaugh treat the nurses well or try to pinch them?

• Haha (+1) 1

Funny…

many of the same people who say;

groups that think they are better than other people because of their opinions and beliefs are bad and dangerous’ 

are part of; 

groups that think they are better than others because of their opinions and beliefs. 

Astonishing lack of self awareness going on. 

racial supremacy, ideological supremacy, elitist supremacy….

It’s all problematic to society.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Funny…

many of the same people who say;

groups that think they are better than other people because of their opinions and beliefs are bad and dangerous’ 

are part of; 

groups that think they are better than others because of their opinions and beliefs. 

Astonishing lack of self awareness going on. 

racial supremacy, ideological supremacy, elitist supremacy….

It’s all problematic to society.  

Never heard of elitist supremacy.  But if someone is truly elite in a needed skill, wouldn't they likely be more benefit to society than problematic to it?  Unless of course, they were an axe murderer or something.