How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

That’s not racism at all.

Never said it was.  I just found it funny he considered me a white guy even though I'm brown-skinned and he knows I'm Indian.  So I guess Asians can be white.

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Never said it was.  I just found it funny he considered me a white guy even though I'm brown-skinned and he knows I'm Indian.  So I guess Asians can be white.

Anyone who doesn’t agree with their opinion is a white supremacist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Today I’ll be practicing American supremacy.  

Not to be confused with white supremacy - a bogus communist charge meant to erode away the legitimacy and significance of what happened on this day in 1776.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/2/2023 at 4:31 PM, Doc said:

Then again, my neighbor told me "you're a white guy." 

I thought you were an Asian Indian Anesthesiologist.  How do you self identify?  I guess your neighbor might have meant it figuratively but I kinda doubt it...

Edited by redtail hawk

17 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I thought you were an Asian Indian Anesthesiologist.  How do you self identify?  I guess your neighbor might have meant it figuratively but I kinda doubt it...

I still am.  You think I'm lying about my heritage?  That I relayed that story to out myself?  LOL!

Are you white? 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I still am.  You think I'm lying about my heritage?  That I relayed that story out myself?  LOL!

Are you white?

That's how I self identify.  No one has ever called me otherwise.  Why do others identify you as white?

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

That's how I self identify.  No one has ever called me otherwise.  Why do others identify you as white?

Only one person ever has.  But he also thought our homely divorced neighbor was hot and wanted to have an affair with her so...

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, whatever gets him his jollies

Yeah, he's a good dude otherwise.  The neighbor showed us the stuff he was giving her and saying to her.  She eventually moved, which was good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Exiles.  maybe a small percentage...lot's of folks fleeing poverty, oppression, famine etc.  "Give us your tired, your poor...".  I guess the revolutionaries were exiled by Great Britain.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-story-behind-the-poem-on-the-statue-of-liberty/550553/

Edited by redtail hawk

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

3 of the articles are seemingly purposefully not referenced.  The New Yorker type face looks legit but who knows....maybe email from?...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-rise-of-latino-white-supremacy

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/asian-american-conservatives-white-supremacy/

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/6/2/why-white-supremacists-are-not-always-white

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dem-maryland-official-muslim-children-aligned-white-supremacists-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum

Nice own-goal, hawk. I know you like to throw your moral superiority around so here’s one more link you may find helpful. 

https://www.bible.com/bible/compare/PRO.17.28

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

does this mean all the dudes in good shape in my neighborhood are far right? I am surprised to find out the black, hispanic and lesbian couple are right wingers but apparently my definition is a little dated 

generally the opposite is true.  Look at the people at trump rallies...fat, stupid and ugly are the opposite of fit and svelte.  Perhaps this is the reason Senator Thune said there's no place in the R party for white supremacists. 

9 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

uh huh.  might have saved some time if rather than a juvenile cartoon meme, an actual original post with references was used to make the weak point...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

uh huh.  might have saved some time if rather than a juvenile cartoon meme, an actual original post with references was used to make the weak point..

Hits send on vapid post and proceeds to blame someone else for doing so. You are off to a hot start today. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Hits send on vapid post and proceeds to blame someone else for doing so. You are off to a hot start today. 

vapid:  offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

I challenge you MAGA's to write prose with references in your posts.

You all are already overstimulated by a POS con man

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

vapid:  offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

I challenge you MAGA's to write prose with references in your posts.

You all are already overstimulated by a POS con man

You learned a new word. My work here is done. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

generally the opposite is true.  Look at the people at trump rallies...fat, stupid and ugly are the opposite of fit and svelte.  Perhaps this is the reason Senator Thune said there's no place in the R party for white supremacists. 

uh huh.  might have saved some time if rather than a juvenile cartoon meme, an actual original post with references was used to make the weak point...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

You are showing how little you know this morning, because your complaint could be remedied by simply googling headline. To come here to complain that some can't copy and paste a headline for you I'd truly sad.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

but you're still a MAGA so mine is not.

everyone or any opinion that doesn't align with the DNC script, seems to be MAGA to you.

Interesting they get called the Right or hard right when the left has moved to full blown authoritarian and begs for more centralization of political power.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

You are showing how little you know this morning, because your complaint could be remedied by simply googling headline. To come here to complain that some can't copy and paste a headline for you I'd truly sad.

And when I read scientific articles, I could search for citations as well.  Fortunately, the convention is for the author to provide them.

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

And when I read scientific articles, I could search for citations as well.  Fortunately, the convention is for the author to provide them.

When it would literally take you less than 12 seconds to copy and paste and then google you should check yourself, helps you know what is real.

• Haha (+1) 1

Citations or not, when Quack MD reads scientific papers he doesn't understand them anyway if they have anything to do with virology, immunology or molecular biology. 

So I wouldn't worry about posting links here. Only links to SPLC and Huff post will suffice as "truth" for him anyway.

@redtail hawk

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Citations or not, when Quack MD reads scientific papers he doesn't understand them anyway if they have anything to do with virology, immunology or molecular biology. 

So I wouldn't worry about posting links here. Only links to SPLC and Huff post will suffice as "truth" for him anyway.

@redtail hawk

How’s Julie Kelly doing these days?