MNF- Chargers @ Colts

T&C

10 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

If the Bills lose to the Bengals, it’s a pretty good chance the Bills will play the Chargers on wild card weekend.  

Allen beating Herbert Burrow Mahomes and Hurts to win a Superbowl would be cool. But yea give me a bye and Jacksonville please.

• Like (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

If you watch him he’s actually very good. Super arm and accurate. Knows when to take the check down. Can move with his legs. Doesn’t seem to get rattled. BUT, he has no killer instinct like Josh who has it almost to a fault! One will win more than the other. And it ain’t Herbert. 

Josh is going to surpass his best rushing season ever in Year 5. He's essentially pulled even, with 2-games left. 

Whereas Herbert is not coordinated feeling and escaping pressure like Allen. 

He slides before first downs, despite running faster than Allen at the Combine, you never see him hit full speed. 

And this Lombardi offense, without Guyton, is CHECK DOWN CITY. 

Nick Foles looked like he was 50 years old. I could not believe he's only 33. Jeff Saturday needs to go back to ESPN. How does he keep playing Foles when it was obvious to everyone that Foles was awful? The cherry on top was a Foles quarterback sneak on a fourth and one. He looked like my grandmother was trying to get the yard. Then Saturday challenges it, when it was obvious it was not even close, lol. I cannot see Saturday coming back as head coach of this team.

6 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Sometimes you get burned by aggression. Like Kenny Rogers sung "you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them... "

I'd love to see Josh Allen with a Mike Williams type receiver

Go revisit one of my previous post regarding the same thing and I got flamed for it

Edited by Protocal69
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Nick Foles looked like he was 50 years old. I could not believe he's only 33. Jeff Saturday needs to go back to ESPN. How does he keep playing Foles when it was obvious to everyone that Foles was awful? The cherry on top was a Foles quarterback sneak on a fourth and one. He looked like my grandmother was trying to get the yard. Then Saturday challenges it, when it was obvious it was not even close, lol. I cannot see Saturday coming back as head coach of this team.

Because Matt Ryan looks like he's 70 compare to Foles.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Because Matt Ryan looks like he's 70 compare to Foles.

But the Colts do have a relatively young player who looks more like an athlete not yet on Social Security.  He might have given the Colts a chance.

11 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I agree. Never seemed impressive to me. He averaged under 200 yards and 1 td a game.

Absolutely right.  He was the QB on teams that won multiple Lombardis, and he had the Fox/NFC propaganda machine behind him.  (Not a political Fox comment -- just Fox Sports.)  But he was never a masterful QB, not a great passer.  He was a good game manager with all those weapons, who belongs in the Hall of Very Good.

21 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

It was either Simms or Cowher who said in the post game show yesterday, that Herbert was the strongest and most accurate passer in the league. I don't think those guys even watch the games. Cowher also says never count out a Bill Belichick coached team. Apparently he hasn't watched a Pats game since Tom left. Ass hats.

The conventional NFL wisdom out there is truly horrible.

I can't believe guys like Cowher or Dungy have jobs.  They are horrible in front of a camera, have zero charisma, and only speak in these little trite soundbites that have been proven mostly false decades ago.

I still can't believe how bad NFL tv broadcasting is.  Is there no longer a lot of competition for these jobs?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.