Poll: Does Josh find out who sent him the GoT chess set?

AuntieEm

19 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Belichik sent it. It has cameras and microphones in it.

Worth looking into to be sure it's not a Trojan Horse.  Hadn't considered that.  Those cunning Lannisters (Belichik translated into english) would try something of this sort.  

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Rather have the Harry Potter action chess set.

Hey any of our artistic Mafia  wanna try to design a Buffalo Bills chess set?   Be an interesting project to design chess sets for each nfl club.  Might need to have the heads of players interchangeable easily in case they get traded or the owner customizes his pieces with his favorite lineups on offense and defense. Could be used to generate funds for the  Patricia Allen Foundation. 

Chess sets for each nfl team can have the proceeds donated to a similar children's charity of that teams choice in that teams community.  If someone runs with this idea I will relinquish any rights to this idea provided all profits are distributed to children's charities.  Any other use to my above outlined idea is prohibited as I do claim copyright to the ideas outlined in this message.  

Copyright 2022 AuntieEm All Rights Reserved. 

My talents in art is to appreciate it because sadly I cannot create any pictures except in writing where I have picked up alot from my avid reading since I was a child in the early 1960s.  

Edit :  After reading the post to check for errors the Big one occurred to me as I read the copyright notice.  I need to make this stipulation to prevent anyone from breaking the copyright law. 

I do allow the reposting of the above message in any quotes by other members of this message board community and I will also not consider any return of houses wallet to be any form of profit so if he's artistic enough to design something we'll at least spring  for a new wallet with a chain and GPS for house.

Edited by AuntieEm

I carved each piece by hand. I'm currently an inmate at a tough prison (I'm innocent) and I while away the hours by carving chess pieces with my rock hammer. Sometimes I'm up all night doing it, but I have to be quiet so the guards don't hear me.

I did include a note to Josh with the chess set but he never mentioned it to Brandt. It simply said "get busy livin or get busy dyin"

• Haha (+1) 3

It was KC's DC Steve Spagnuolo...as part of his Trojan Horse operation to get a chess piece with a camera/audio recorder in Josh's house and hopefully pick up conversations he has with Dorsey and other Bills players about the offense so he can better understand how to stop it since he has no answers of his own.

Edited by Big Turk

7 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I will be seeing Josh for our Christmas lunch today, and a present exchange.  I’m hoping I don’t get a regifted chess set. 

If you do just tell Josh to sign it and auction it off for the Patricia Allen Fund.    

However I don't think that would be something Josh would do.  Not knowing who the gifted is still wouldn't allow for him to discard the gift.  That someone chose not to sign their identity just signifies to me at least the gifter just appreciates Josh for whichever aspect touched them enough to look to gift him something he would like without any thing further.  Course there may have been an enclosed label with a note to return the gift if he fails to bring home the Lombardi to Buffalo.  

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It was KC's DC Steve Spagnuolo...as part of his Trojan Horse operation to get a chess piece with a camera/audio recorder in Josh's house and hopefully pick up conversations he has with Dorsey and other Bills players about the offense so he can better understand how to stop it since he has no answers of his own.

I'm sure the Bills analytics team is also csi certified and trained detecting surveillance equipment and in developing a variable set of audible calls that can setup Darth Belichik.  In a high pitched voice you can almost hear him shout I love you daddy Josh!

4 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I carved each piece by hand. I'm currently an inmate at a tough prison (I'm innocent) and I while away the hours by carving chess pieces with my rock hammer. Sometimes I'm up all night doing it, but I have to be quiet so the guards don't hear me.

I did include a note to Josh with the chess set but he never mentioned it to Brandt. It simply said "get busy livin or get busy dyin"

Just don't drop the soap in the shower with Boggs around.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.