Play of the year Nominee

djp14150

The Boston Globe, quoting Belichick’s answer about the lateral plays at the end of the game:

“We made a mistake on the play.”

His message to the team: “We have to eliminate those mistakes.  Keep making the good [decisions] and stop making the critical bad ones.”

On why he took a timeout when the team was on the goal line in the first half: “We didn’t really have the play right,” he said. “We didn’t have the play right, so I took the timeout.” (They had scored a TD on this play)

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/12/18/sports/patriots-raiders-live-score-news/

Edited by WotAGuy

This can come back to bite….

there is a scenario where in a battle for WC 3….

Patriots finish 2-1 and be at 9-8 in 2nd place( after tiebreakers in division)  tied with vegas at 9-8 alone. H2H tiebreaker says Raiders are in. That will certainly amplify this play.

7 hours ago, djp14150 said:

This is funny version of it. You can get the announcer version off of The national nfl folks 

mike Sando has a version as well if this does not work.

That looked like the type of play seen from Bills teams of the mid-70s and mid-80s.

• Disagree 1

This was wonderful from top to bottom. From the stupid lateral to GOAT junior having his head mashed into the ground by Chandler's giant hand, to Belichick running into the field with that "oh for f***'s sake" look on his face.

Just wonderful. I also love hearing their spoiled, entitled 'fans' doing their woe is me routine. 20 years of dominance and they act like Verruca Salt when the going gets tough.

Oh, and if you haven't seen Mac's press conference you should check it out. He's basically a robot up there being controlled by Bill B to be as lifeless and charisma free as possible. 

I know this should satisfy me but I'm greedy for more! I want more bad things to happen to them! Please, let it leak that Belichick is into sex with animals or that Kraft gave Watson advice on how to help a towel slip!

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.