Just an honest question on the game outcome

Italian Bills

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hi fellas. 

I would like to ask you this: 

have you been a little disappointed that we didn’t destroyed Miami like maybe everybody was thinking this past week ? 

I mean, obviously it was a great, huge, fundamental win for our season, in a comeback way… but the fact that in this kind of weather we won just at the last second, it was a little irritating or not at all ? 

Winning at the last second it’s always a pleasure, especially against the hated fish, but burning them in a blowout would have been a strong signal also, to the entire League. 

Don’t you think ? What’s your take ? 

Not at all. much rather the team have to win close clutch games late in the season over blowouts. It’s better this way. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hi fellas. 

have you been a little disappointed that we didn’t destroyed Miami like maybe everybody was thinking this past week ? 

I mean, obviously it was a great, huge, fundamental win for our season, in a comeback way… but the fact that in this kind of weather we won just at the last second, it was a little irritating or not at all ? 

Winning at the last second it’s always a pleasure, especially against the hated fish, but burning them in a blowout would have been a strong signal also, to the entire League. 

i prefer to get 14+lead (17+ is better) because that  changes the dynamics of the game when you get late into the 3rd.

the nfl talent-wise isn’t far apart where anyone can beat anyone else.

the blowout games tend to be driven by turnovers and big scoring plays.

i was around in the Kelly years. The difference I see is st it’s peak buffalo tended to build leads in the 1st half being up2-3 scores then cruise in the 2nd half.  This team has bern slower or haven’t been able to build big lesds

10 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

11-3, but disjointed.  

Right now a team that is definitely a Super Bowl Contender but not one that strikes fear like they did in 2020 and 2021.

The only thing the opposition is worried about is Josh Allen.

In light of this weekend's games, I think you might want to temper your pessimism.  

10 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hi fellas. 

Besides fluff fans, who thought the Bills were going to blow them out? Dolphins are a talented team. Regardless, the weather was going to be the equalizer. It was a hard fought, well earned victory. ((as expected))

12 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hi fellas. 

What weather? There was no wind or snow until the final 9 minutes of the game. 

13 hours ago, gtw3 said:

We have 11 wins.  If you look at the current AFC playoff picture, we have beaten almost every single team on it and will get our chance against Cinci in two weeks.  If you look at the NFC playoff picture, we have a 2 point loss to the #2 seed and have beaten this lava hot Detroit team, on the road, in the middle of their rise.  

We have played a daunting schedule and are 11-3.  I don't care by how many points, we are beating quality teams weekly.

Not to mention 3 road game wins in 12 days after two tough losses. 

Chiefs need OT to beat a 1 win Texans team.

Bengals were trailing to the Bucs by 3 scores today at one point.

If folks honestly thought we would blow out a playoff caliber team like the Vikings I'm not sure they have been paying attention to the NFL. 

Of course a blow out would have been awesome. But expected? Heck no.

Their best player not named Hill is their Left Tackle and he’s currently being held together by duct tape.  

When he’s not on the field that offense completely melts.  

I don’t know how the Dolphins finish this season but that roster on defense is the most underachieving unit in the NFL.  

They are a team of mercenaries.  There is no culture there - just the cesspool that owner has created.  

Also, Wes Welker is their WR Coach.  As if I needed another reason to despise that team.

They used all draft capital and lost a piece because of tampering.  They aren’t built for long term success they were built to try and win ASAP before having to pay a QB.  

The proof of that is they risked the long term health of their current QB putting him back out there in RD 1 against us because they also knew they had a game 4 days later.  Vs another AFC super power they’re trying to be as relevant as.  

F them and their fans.  

I like Tua tho.  Good human I’m sorry you’re in that organization.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.