SNF: Miami at LAC 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Dolphins board in disarray...pretty much all of them expect the Bills to steamroll the Fins next week, some saying they have zero chance to beat us, and others asking if they can even win another game this year.

They are like TBD in terms of being neurotic but on steroids.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Ride the lightning, someone help me, please god help me, they trying to take it all way......I...dont want to DIE.....

Btw if you want to see this.  It is amazing.  Go to YouTube and they got 1 in Buffalo and 1 in Boston.  Both fantastic 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

Btw if you want to see this.  It is amazing.  Go to YouTube and they got 1 in Buffalo and 1 in Boston.  Both fantastic. Both this year and completely devastating.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Dolphins board in disarray...pretty much all of them expect the Bills to steamroll the Fins next week, some saying they have zero chance to beat us, and others asking if they can even win another game this year.

They are like TBD in terms of being neurotic but on steroids.

Feels pretty good living rent free in their heads

So if we win Saturday we can’t clinch the division because even though we are 3 up with 3 games left the next tiebreaker is in division percentage and Miami could be better if they win out and we lose out(4-2 vs 3-3.) So we have to wait until Christmas Eve in Chicago, even if we beat Miami, to clinch our 3rd straight division. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

No one relevant but had to laugh, granted it was posted before the game.

10/28 145 yards 35%CMP 1 td 

Tua is what we all thought. A system QB and once you disrupt the system/scheme and timing, he has no idea what the ***** to do.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is the Tua that I hope slides into the playoffs. 10-28 lololol. And some were almost trying to argue that he's on Allen's level. Gonna be a weird week for the Fins trolls. A "boring" win vs. your QB losing with a 35% completion percentage. Good luck trying to spin this weekend. The Bills are the far superior team.

AFC Wild card kind of turning into a mess. Thought the Jags had one more win than they do. Jets or Pats even could stumble into a spot.

Edited by Nelius

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.