Fish in Orchard Park - Snow Game ✅

WEATHER DOT COM

7 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Why do people think snow is an advantage for us?

Since the miami game I've seen this strange bit on here about how people want a snowstorm to 'get back at miami' that seems to have unhinged people who forgot we lost a game in the snow to a QB who attempted 3 passes. People seem more interested in this strange weather 'revenge' than winning the game. 

The Bills haven't been a snow team in decades.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

The Bills defense doesn’t look too soft to me.

They're not like they were last year. Milano is stepping up to fill the role as a leader this season beyond expectation.

I've always believed he was our best LB. Better than Edmunds in his first year and I'd get lamp roasted for it.

They start soft. They have been finishing well, with punishing hits etc but they start slow, soft. 

11 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Why do people think snow is an advantage for us?

Since the miami game I've seen this strange bit on here about how people want a snowstorm to 'get back at miami' that seems to have unhinged people who forgot we lost a game in the snow to a QB who attempted 3 passes. People seem more interested in this strange weather 'revenge' than winning the game. 

It is an advantage because in Mijami game conditions were so bad for Bills.

• Eyeroll 1

42 minutes ago, boyst said:

If it's simply cold it is equal. If it is slippery it is going to favor them because speed can be linear. They can still run. Tackling on a slippery surface is a lot harder than just running on a slippery surface. 

We are a soft team. We don't need any other obstacles to play.

Softer head fans than team. Fans keep trying to insert dome into it until team decides to move team away from fans.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Limeaid said:

Softer head fans than team. Fans keep trying to insert dome into it until team decides to move team away from fans.

Meh. I want to be outside. I don't want a dome. NY can't afford it and it's stupid to want one. 

I just can't understand why they can't play in adverse weather. Rain, etc... They did fine last year 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is an advantage because in Mijami game conditions were so bad for Bills.

I don't think the weather from a game that occurred weeks ago affects how the weather in a game next week is an advantage. Please explain how a snowstorm is an advantage for the Bills. This is what I mean that people have become unhinged. Just because the heat affected the Bills doesn't mean that snow is an advantage. 

I mean, I guess you could make an argument that Miami's offense is more explosive so hopefully it affects them to a greater degree than it does the Bills. Seems thin to me, but makes more sense that 'the heat was an advantage for Miami so the snow is an advantage for us!'

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Allen is great in poor conditions like Brady was in crappy Foxborough weather. Wins are better than individual MVP stats. Let Mahomes play in great conditions and walk away with MVPs so long as we retain #1 seed and play home playoff games. You actually think Mahomes wouldn’t be impacted having to play a game on todays conditions? Ok boomer. 

I wouldn't say Josh was great today.  He definitely has more experience with frozen precipitation than Tua though. 

• Like (+1) 1

I remember that Dolphins game in Miami with a lot of bitterness. They gave us the sunny area of the field, Buffalo had to bring their own air conditioning and wilted in the heat. 

Turnabout is fair play. How about no heat in the Dolphins locker room? Any other ideas?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Blah Blah said:

I remember that Dolphins game in Miami with a lot of bitterness. They gave us the sunny area of the field, Buffalo had to bring their own air conditioning and wilted in the heat. 

Turnabout is fair play. How about no heat in the Dolphins locker room? Any other ideas?

If there's snow, have it piled up on the Dolphins sideline, with no heaters.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Snow should be to our advantage, but it seems this team has difficulty themselves in bad weather.

Why the hell does anyone think sh#t weather is an advantage when Bills pass first, top QB, deep passes, below avg RB play. 

Bad weather was an advantage with Tyrod, I guess. Being used to the sh#t vs. being an advantage are not the same. 

Edited by Since1981

1 hour ago, BigAl2526 said:

I wouldn't say Josh was great today.  He definitely has more experience with frozen precipitation than Tua though. 

All week we heard how accurate Mike White was. Allen was by far the superior QB today doing what was necessary to get the dub, while Mike White’s ribs were turned into mash.

• Dislike 1

Miami is giving up 32 points per game on the road and 15 points at home. So we are at a disadvantage at home???
Tua will be good for multiple turnovers. My instruction to our young DL is just stick your arms up every play. The kid is Flutie height and doesn’t move much. Batted and tipped balls galore. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.