Jump to content

Injury update?


TFBillsfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is it too optimistic to believe Morse, Dawkins, Groot, AJ and Edmunds will all be back vs NE? Obviously Von will be out and Tre’s workload should increase. Not sure how bad Dawkins ankle is but hopefully minor.

 

If not would hope everyone is ready to go against the Jets with the extra time off after playing next Thursday.

 

Cautiously optimistic we can be close to full strength down the stretch!

 

LETS GO BUFFALO!

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TFBillsfan said:

Is it too optimistic to believe Morse, Dawkins, Groot, AJ and Edmunds will all be back vs NE? Obviously Von will be out and Tre’s workload should increase. Not sure how bad Dawkins ankle is but hopefully minor.

 

If not would hope everyone is ready to go against the Jets with the extra time off after playing next Thursday.

 

Cautiously optimistic we can be close to full strength down the stretch!

 

LETS GO BUFFALO!

I wouldn’t be to sure of 27s increased workload…. In New England, outdoors with cold weather. I see a couple series once again. Maybe Jets game we see a half.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Is Von already ruled out, or just suspected due to severity with injury of this nature?


He won’t be officially ruled out until after the MRI for certain, but even if the MRI isn’t as bad as expected he'll still likely miss at least a couple of weeks.

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think we will have Morse, Edmunds, AJE and Groot. Really worried about Dawkins. No von. 

Dawkins didn't look seriously concerned to me coming off the field after the game, for whatever that's worth. We definitely need him

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Airseven said:

What is groot

It's a nickname for Rousseau, who got that nickname while playing at U Miami.

 

"Groot" is in turn a reference to the character by that name from Guardians of the Galaxy, which is a Marvel comic book type franchise.

 

It's all much ado about nothing.

 

Don't you love all the snark/douchebag replies you got before this one?

 

Such a great community we have here.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

It's a nickname for Rousseau, who got that nickname while playing at U Miami.

 

"Groot" is in turn a reference to the character by that name from Guardians of the Galaxy, which is a Marvel comic book type franchise.

 

It's all much ado about nothing.

 

Don't you love all the snark/douchebag replies you got before this one?

 

Such a great community we have here.

 

 

It really is a great community. It tolerates people that come in here making asinine statements after wins

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think we will have Morse, Edmunds, AJE and Groot. Really worried about Dawkins. No von. 

 

Having the defensive guys back would be a huge lift. The Defense needs help. Not so worried about the Offense as long as 17 is back there, but Morse and hopefully Dawkins, would be a bonus.

 

 

Edited by CSBill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...