Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

It appears you were flat out wrong about the timing of clearing the snow…is this your defense mechanism kicking in?

Against my better judgment I will respond to your question.

Please read this very slowly.  A plowed street next to the stadium was never in my conversation.

My statement about clearing the snow had to do with the snow INSIDE (let me repeat myself) INSIDE the stadium.

They have things called "snow shovels" that have to move the snow, by hand, out of every row, just to begin with.

You do realize that the TV crews and operations would have to be getting ready today.  So, (once again follow closely) the stadium would

have needed to already be cleared for that to be happening.  

So, my "California cousin", you see I am not "flat wrong".  Good day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, DrBob806 said:

Sean McDermott was in his office yesterday afternoon conducting TV interviews. I thought it was weird, darn near stupid.

I can also fortell Mike (the Idiot) Florio already wrote two articles about the Bills, he just has to insert the score. "The Bills Overcame All this Adversity" or "All this Adversity Effected the Bills." He won't mention Cleveland at all, unless he takes a shot at Watson. I still don't know why I visit that website lol.

Super common for coaches to sleep in their office mid season.

Given the weather this is likely

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Against my better judgment I will respond to your question.

Please read this very slowly.  A plowed street next to the stadium was never in my conversation.

My statement about clearing the snow had to do with the snow INSIDE (let me repeat myself) INSIDE the stadium.

They have things called "snow shovels" that have to move the snow, by hand, out of every row, just to begin with.

You do realize that the TV crews and operations would have to be getting ready today.  So, (once again follow closely) the stadium would

have needed to already be cleared for that to be happening.  

So, my "California cousin", you see I am not "flat wrong".  Good day.

Now wait a minute and slow down

There is snow INSIDE the stadium?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.