NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Neo said:

1968.  Richard Nixon was elected President of the United States, for a first term, just five days earlier.

For the record, I was being completely facetious and I don’t believe in anything like a jinx. 
That said, I think it’s time we start Case Keenum and make Josh sit for a few games and have a time out. Make him think about what he’s done to us. What do you say fellas-are you with me? 😏

oh almost forgot ….fire Frazier, McDermott, Beane(for giving Minn WR Jefferson) and cancel plans for the new stadium.  
Where can I get a # 18 Bills’ Jersey? 

6 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I mean…..speaking honestly here. JA has to be completely out of the running for MVP. He would have to have some monstrous remaining games through the rest of the year and Pat Mahomes would have to break his leg. 

Who the F gives a crap about whether Josh Allen gets MVP?  I'm kind of sick about hearing all that talk.  We need to win games and championships.  If he is worrying about being MVP we have a real problem.

• Like (+1) 3

Hard not to look at coaching when this team is swooning in the exact same way as last year.  

It’s wild how similar their issues are. 

Issue 1 is Allen. He’s way too reckless with the ball and our defense isn’t good enough at the moment to cover that up. 

This season goes nowhere if he continues playing like this. 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

As long as they don't build the new stadium on an Indian burial ground, the curse should be lifted in 2026

Perfect.  Just 4 short years. 

Except it’s Buffalo… they’ll find a way to build it on another Indian burial ground.  Our whole city must sit on an Indian burial ground. 

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

They are really poorly coached when it comes to situational awareness and in-game adjustments.  These coaches are complete blockheads, they're mouth breathers.

it feels like that for me tonight too. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I just wish we weren't starting garbage 7th rounders when you have a """stud""" CB ready to come back. 

Everyone on the defense and coaches and sideline should have been yelling… just knock it down, knock it down. It was 4th down….

Nope, go for the interception. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

In their defense… we have good backups when one or two guys are out.  

We finished the game missing Edmunds, Rousseau, Poyer and Elam.  Tre in witness protection.  Backup already in for Hyde since he’s done.  

Just insane. 

That's A LOT of missing talent

1 minute ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Don't panic. This is not the end of the season. We got a lot of football to play.

However, 3 points in the 2nd half though? That's not going to win us anything. Coach McDermott and Ken Dorsey are clearly not making adjustments and making bad decisions.

Give it a rest. 

A few of my angry post game opinions:

1. Loss is heavily, heavily on josh. Not just because of that last int. But he is NOT making reads. On his first end zone int he looked away from a wide open duke Johnson who had a walk in first down and possible TD. Instead he forces an int. Last int. He had an easy 1st down with a rush, Instead forces a mind blowing int.

2. Frazier, we get it, you have your ways and won't deviate. But my God, who else is gonna get the ball on the 50ish 3rd and impossibles we gave up today? Change it up, give your rookie cb some help.

3. Not kicking the FG, hind sight is 20/20. But with the way this team has played the past few weeks in the 4th and the way the vikings have played in the 4th, 3 points becomes really important. That being said, josh missed a wide open duke johnson and it was a good play call, just not the best decision to go for it.

4. Not In love with dorsey but I'm also not angry with him. It's easy to point at dorsey when drives die. But 2nd and 2, Singletary stutter steps into a defender. Later Singletary fumbles. Diggs drops a pass off his chest, josh not checking down to wide open rbs, josh fumbles a snap, josh 2 end zone ints.. just a few drive killers today that dorsey has no control over.

5. Undisciplined rush lanes from our edge, especially from vonn continues to hurt us more than we think. Obviously vonn is a beast and makes big plays but I'm pretty sure Frazier pulled vonn on a few plays because his rush lanes were reckless, he had outside leverage on a TE, still got hooked by the TE and gave up the game changing 1st down, pretty inexcusable given vonns superior talent, and you could tell he knew he messed up when he put his head down.

6. I don't feel like the sky is falling, this is a good team. But are showing they can't make the big plays when it counts and can't win if josh in a funk. Can't wait for tre and and groot to get healthy. But josh needs to do some soul searching.

Edited by Norcalbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

I was upset we didn't take the 3 for sure.  That INT was on 4th down, though.  There were no running lanes, so either way it would be a turnover on downs.  I don't understand why we didn't take the 3 points.

Because Josh called the shots. McDermott and Dorsey need to pull rank on him now.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.