Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

42 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

they also needed a last second FG to beat andy frickin dalton, beat bridgewater by a score, needed to comeback from 10 down in the 4th on the vaunted hieneke led offense last week after heineke completely melted down.... they've faced ONE squad with a winning record that actually fielded their starting qb(eagles) and they got their teeth kicked in. The game is plenty winnable with keenum. literally every other game the vikings have stumbled through as shown that.

.... oh then theres barely scrapping by the bears earlier in the season while fields still looked like a steaming pile of donkey sh**

this vikings squad reminds me of the 2020 stillers that had the luxury of playing 5 or 6 backups on their way to being 11-0 and then completely folded down the stretch when the 4 leaf clovers ran out.

No one is claiming Vikings are world beaters.  The topic here  is Case Keenum instead of Josh Allen.

On 11/10/2022 at 6:29 AM, BuffaloBaumer said:

I was merely stating the common sense of it all. Your entire Super Bowl season hinges on the health of Josh Allen and you think they are actually going to push him out there less than a week after tearing something in his elbow. Yes, I am quite confident he will not play and why you insist on taking this to leaving the board and bringing up embarrassment is quite strange, very strange actually.

Hour to hour now.

The evidence just piling up that he's playing at this point. 

Not to say I told you so, but...

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Now he isn't practicing apparently..WTF. 

Guess he is out for Sunday 

Coach never said he was practicing, he said he boxes to still check....meaning he's close, but might not be ready.  

Media also had like 5 min of access to see stretching. 

So who knows, but very likely Case playing, will know injury report later and tomorrow by 4pm if Barkley is called up.

Edited by MasterStrategist

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Hour to hour now.

giphy.gif

Really? I come to the opposite conclusion.

Hasn't practiced all week, and appears to maybe not be practicing today.

I don't think they put him out there after not taking any practice snaps all week. 

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Hour to hour now.

giphy.gif

Hey, nobody would be happier than this guy if he plays and is healthy enough to do so. It would make sitting in the freezing rain for 7 hours a heck of a lot better. I would still be shocked if it happens.

6 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

The media is obsessed with the fact that hes not out there while they're allowed to watch why would we ever put him out there while the media was watching I'm sure hes throwing passes

We'll know later today when the final injury report of the week is issued, but I'd bet anything that it says "DNP".

Based on this coaching staff's history and common sense, three straight DNPs almost certainly equates to a missed game.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.