Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They're strong at the edges, but weak inside. This would be a good game for Ed Oliver to get back to his level of play from the latter half of last year. And DaQuan Jones to get out of his slump. The DE opposite of Von Miller is going to be a weakness the Vikings can attack no matter who it is, nothing we can do about that.

Luckily Milano lines up there.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

So if Tre not on Injury Report - is he playing? 

Not necessarily. This isn't an injury situation, he is fully healthy and fully practicing. It's an is he "GameDay ready" from a football ability situation.

Edited by Big Turk

14 minutes ago, TH3 said:

So if Tre not on Injury Report - is he playing? 

No not necessarily. Honestly at this point it has to be a mental thing for Tre. No other explanation. 

He's been back practicing for a few weeks now. And giving him some snaps in a game, doesn't have to jump back to a full time role, should only help get him back up to game speed. 

It's been almost 12 months now since the tear. Hopefully we see him some this Sunday especially with Elam out.

Edited by Process

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I think McDermott is playing mind games with the Vikings right now.

Tape? Jesus H tape? TAPE? 

we are so doomed, he has tape in his elbow. Well, my families thoughts and prayers are with him. I’m some cases tape can usually lead to amputation. Woe is us.

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He thinks he will be out 2-4 weeks

Two weeks would suck but 4 weeks that is real trouble. I was always expecting Case to play this Sunday since Allen did practice the last 2 days. It is what it is. I still think they will beat the Vikings.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.