NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

Is there video of Davis dropping the last throw? I turned the tv off immediately in obvious frustration. No luck on YouTube 

imo there were hands on Davis' jersey with body on body contact before the ball arrived but it was deemed a clean play incompleted pass.  I thought a flag could have been thrown but it reads on the board that I am in the minority there 

Just now, Big Turk said:

Not worried, they are simply too talented. Just irritated they seem to not be able to play their best unless they have someone breathing down their neck or are playing from behind.

Von has helped but maybe not enough. Less joking around during the week and more executing.

And when we needed any kind of pass rush, AJ & Groot were on the sidelines.

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah you can.  If the rut is that long.  Superster?   What has JA won that makes him a superster?  

No, you can’t. It would grenade the locker room. And he’s a superstar because he’s a top-3 QB in the league. Period. 

this place is completely insane after one loss. 

• Agree 1

Milano would have made a big difference out there.  

I don't know that Josh even saw that guy on the first pick.  Maybe the green pants blended with the turf....he just didn't see the guy.

That was pass interference.  Should have been lining up a tying field goal and headed to OT.  

Even if they didn't call holding on Diggs' catch, they probably would've overturned the catch.  His toes were in went he went up, but they were out when he came down.

I'd rather play poorly and lose that play great and lose.  Today we didn't have it.

Don't give up on this team.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

He was missing guys he usually hits all day long and both INTs I’m pretty sure if the WR or TE ran a different route than he thought because they were too bad for it to be any other reason. I believe it’s just an off day and he’ll get back on track next week. 

First one I think he maybe didn’t see the guy, because a big DLineman was directly in front of him. 2nd pick was 100% him and Gabe Davis not being on the same page. Gabe ran out and Allen threw it inside.

To everyone who is thinking about walking off the ledge.  

This season is still salvageable.  The Bills still have good talent and should be right there in the end.  We expect a playoff berth and more this season.  If they do not win playoff games this season then they underperformed.

It would not surprise me if they get to the Super Bowl.  

1 minute ago, Flucod said:

Well today when Rosseau went out they started to running the ball, previously they were held in check, but whatever.

The Jets were running a lot between the tackles, so it's not like Rousseau was involved in a lot of those plays and when they did run outside, it was away from Rousseau.  Rousseau recorded 1 tackle today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.