Trade Deadline Transactions and Rumors

wppete

32 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I would not mind Bills resigning Dean Marlowe.  He always performed when needed but Bills had a lot of players who would get paid first and they had two top safeties.

Dean actually got paid less by Lions and would not have been surprised if Bills matched it if they had opportunity but he probably wanted chance to start.

I agree wholeheartedly.   Rather have someone come in mid year that knows the system. 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Why pigeonhole it? Let’s talk about his season so far😉

What do you call what’s happening now??

I’m gonna save this for early daughter training 😎

Look at that straight right hand to the jaw!  She's a natural.

She seems totally unintimidated too.

😂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I would not mind Bills resigning Dean Marlowe.  He always performed when needed but Bills had a lot of players who would get paid first and they had two top safeties.

Dean actually got paid less by Lions and would not have been surprised if Bills matched it if they had opportunity but he probably wanted chance to start.

Dean is on the active roster for the Falcons now and I don't think they plan to cut him any time soon, being he just played 100% of the defensive snaps vs. the Panthers, and they won that game and are currently leading the division. 

Strange though that seems to say of a team with a 4-4 record that would be dead last in the NFC E

2 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I wouldn't mind seeing what the Raiders thoughts are on trading Josh Jacobs. There's no need to have Josh throwing it from inside the 5 with a RB like Jacobs.

Problem with that is then you are getting Josh running the ball constantly.

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Why pigeonhole it? Let’s talk about his season so far😉

What do you call what’s happening now??

I’m gonna save this for early daughter training 😎

Or how about how the raiders declined his 5th year option….. which is one of the major  reasons why RBs are a bad choice in the first.  It took jacobs 4 years to play like a first round pick.  

• Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Or how about how the raiders declined his 5th year option….. which is one of the major  reasons why RBs are a bad choice in the first.  It took jacobs 4 years to play like a first round pick.  

Or maybe the Raiders are a poorly run organization?

The team seemed to run through walls for Rich Bisacchia, yet they chose McDaniels

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Or maybe the Raiders are a poorly run organization?

The team seemed to run through walls for Rich Bisacchia, yet they chose McDaniels

Being the RB guru that you are, you should know, just by watching him run this year that Jacobs is a much improved runner..  Physically, he’s on another level compared to his previous 3 season.  I’ve seen several local interviews with him.  When the raiders declined his 5th year option, it clicked with him.  He realized he was going to be another Melvin gordon if he didn’t take his game to another level.  He did  that by dedication and hard work in the weight room.  He changed his diet.  He sacrificed.  He didn’t put in the sacrifice during his first 3 years.  

You can think it’s mcdaniels, but you’re wrong.  The biggest difference in his performance has been the hard work he finally put in.  

3 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Hate it that I have to agree with this.

Maybe we should check on Jonathan Abram Safety for the Raiders?

He’s one of the worst safeties in the nfl and, imo, the exact kind of safety McFrazier wants no part of. 

Abrams is just a heat seeking missile with no regard to his peers or his own safety. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.