TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Greg Roman should be fired!! Can you imagine what Daboll could do with Lamar? 

I think he should be hired as a head coach. And then be smart like Daboll and bring a real offensive coordinator with him. His scheme is only good for 2-3 seasons imo and he can’t seem to adjust or build on it. 

The Ravens remaining schedule is beyond bad.  Their opponents are a combined 21-42.  This Ravens team though is capable of losing 3 or 4 of them.  

Saints (2-5)

Panthers (2-5)

Jaguars (2-5)

Broncos (2-5)

Steelers (2-5)

Browns (2-5)

Falcons (3-4)

Steelers (2-5)

Bengals (4-3)

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

The reason the Ravens don't want to pay Lamar is simple.  There is no way they ever beat a Mahomes and/or Allen in the playoffs with a QB that is a limited passer.  The Ravens are in a tough spot.  

I think they just let him walk....  

This is what happens when someone bets on themself and can't cash the check their brain promised themself. IE Oh I want 240 Mil Guaranteed!!  Oh I wont sign a contract that is lower than that.  Now he is trying to do too much and he is failing at winning which will cost him millions.  

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

This is what happens when someone bets on themself and can't cash the check their brain promised themself. IE Oh I want 240 Mil Guaranteed!!  Oh I wont sign a contract that is lower than that.  Now he is trying to do too much and he is failing at winning which will cost him millions.  

Agents take money, but you need an agent in the NFL.  If he had a real agent he would have signed that contract.  You bet on yourself with incentives in the contract, not with the actual contract. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

The “elite” Bucs receivers are incredibly overrated, and Brady makes some

terrible throws these days. 

His arm is much weaker which is expected at his age. He’s missed a lot of easy throws and his protection has been great.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.