All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

13 hours ago, All I Need is Hope said:

They might get an OBJ at 90% in January... while we get a hopefully all pro CB back at 100% in November.

I'll take it.

I'd still like them to see if a high end interior OL becomes available before the deadline.

OBJ will not be 90% in Jan

The first ACL tear on same knee was 10/25/2020.  The next season, he did not play until 9/26/2021.  A full 11 months.

OBJ tore his ACL AGAIN 2/13/2022.  It could take a full year before he plays in a game this time around.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

OBJ will not be 90% in Jan

The first ACL tear on same knee was 10/25/2020.  The next season, he did not play until 9/26/2021.  A full 11 months.

OBJ tore his ACL AGAIN 2/13/2022.  It could take a full year before he plays in a game this time around.

I’ve yet to see him run routes. Has anyone seen him running routes? Anyone seen him running?

At first when Von talked him up to Buffalo I loved the idea, now its starting to sound like a buddy trying to help his friend out.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’ve yet to see him run routes. Has anyone seen him running routes? Anyone seen him running?

At first when Von talked him up to Buffalo I loved the idea, now its starting to sound like a buddy trying to help his friend out.

NFL GMs know a lot more than what is being portrayed.

If he was healthy, he would have got a deal already.  I remember back before the season the NFL agenda pushers were talking about him signing right after Week 1 because of the non-guaranteed stuff.  It's now week 7 and all you hear is about certain individuals pushing OBJ, nothing from real GMs.  Last I heard, LA Rams pretty much told OBJ you aint healthy enough to deserve any contract.

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He's had videos of himself working out and running. He has been training hard

• longtimebillsfan changed the title to KC freeing up cap space. OBJ to the Chiefs?
2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I do not think so. He will not be 100% when he comes back, which is also why I have no interest in him for the Bills.

This is where I am also, It's a gamble that for me comes down to how much will it cost.   The Chiefs may be willing to make a longer commitment to him that the Bills also.

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

There is a thread on this already.

Like I said there, that is not for signing anybody. They needed to do that just to survive 2022 season cap wise. That obviously doesn't mean that OBJ to Chiefs is excluded.

Multiple threads

I don’t think that anyone but the Bills, and to a lesser extent, Rams, are options for OBJ. He doesn’t want a long-term commitment IMO. He wants to finish the year well, while playing important games. He wants to prove he’s healthy, and win another ring in the process. In the off-season he will try to chase a big deal. 

He and Von are best friends. There was an article on it not too long ago. I’d bet, that a deal has already been “agreed to” contingent on him hitting certain metrics with his recovery. He will join the Bills in the next few weeks and be ready for the home stretch and playoffs. If he’s healthy, that’s his best option. He knows that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.