Finding an alternative to Case Keenum

Einstein

Great win by the Bills! Seeing Keenum again brought about some reminders of his play.

This is the second blowout where Josh Allen moved the offense at will, then Keenum comes in and looks totally lost. Can barely get a first down. Doesn’t score at all.

Here are the Keenum led drives:

Punt

Punt

Punt

Punt

End of game

Barkley at least could move the offense a little bit after coming in from 2018 to 2020. Even won a game starting. No, he wasn’t great - i’m not making that argument.

Here is my question: Does anyone have confidence that Keenum can win a game if he ever needed to? 

• Vomit 11
  • Eyeroll 15
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

So let me get this straight...you are complaining about the backup QB coming in when they are trying to kill the clock and playing with all backups?

SMFH.

When does it end....is there an ignore button somewhere?

• Like (+1) 12
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Great win by the Bills! Seeing Keenum again brought about some reminders of his play.

This is the second blowout where Josh Allen moved the offense at will, then Keenum comes in and looks totally lost. Can barely get a first down. Doesn’t score at all.

Punt

Punt

Punt

Punt

End of game

Barkley at least could move the offense a little bit after coming in from 2018 to 2020. Even won a game starting. No, he wasn’t great - i’m not making that argument.

Here is my question: Does anyone have confidence that Keenum can win a game if he ever needed to? 

Not really but he has won some games on other teams.  Bills arent going to be looking for a replacement this year.  Im not too worried about Josh going out either.  He's a big boy and he's a gamer.

But my god man.  Why do you do this every week?  We just dominated and yet here you are again first thing you do is start a what if negative thread.  FFS how do you not know why people think you are negative... you are.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Punt

Punt

Punt

Punt

End of game

Case Keenum had some of best seasons playing inside a dome,  I just don't see a quality backup at this point of his career.

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

So let me get this straight...you are complaining about the backup QB coming in when they are trying to kill the clock and playing with all backups?

SMFH.

Its just a conversation man.

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Punt

Punt

Punt

Punt

End of game

Please shut up 

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

SMFH.

Yes.

Hover over the user's name and you'll have the wonderful option of selecting "Ignore"

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.