Activist stopped by Bobby Wagner - Rams, files police report citing Assault

Just Jack

Play with feathers and you’ll get your arse tickled. 

Surely Wagner acted in self defence? A hooligan moving rapidly towards him holding a heat dispensary. 

Wagner did a better job than what he didn’t stopping Allen on his TD run. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I’ve always wondered when this would happen.  I figured the argument would be a pro athlete used excessive force to stop a smaller person.  I hope it falls under something like a good citizen clause and Wagner (nor any other athlete) can be charged.

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The security guard who tore his knee should sue the protesters 

At the very least, he’ll have a good workers comp claim.

As for the dolt filing a police report — the police *have* to accept the filing…that doesn’t mean they’re going to do a damn thing about it.

The idiot got what he deserved. Just because you're an idiot with a supposed "cause" doesn't give you the right to be the idiot who runs on a field to disrupt a professional sporting event. The only further justice would have been if he, the idiot who ran on the field, ended up in the concussion protocol. 

Edited by H2o

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Does it really come as a surprise that some kind of legal filing would be coming here?  Many years ago, I think it was Mike Curtis of the Colts that laid out the perp with a much more intense hit in another such incident.   

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.