My fellow Bills fans…just breathe

CDogg20

I’m fine and breathing.  i predicted to friends over the summer we would go 4-2 in the AFC East this season. We were bound to be picked off by Miami at some point. 8 straight wins woulda been nuts. No time to panic. Get some guys healthy and rebound. Miami is decent but will get beat by some lesser teams this year. 

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Being already onto Baltimore is your prerogative, but to me, that's a weird way to be a fan.

I enjoy the games themselves the most, but I also enjoy discussing and deconstructing the games once they've happened.  

Usually around Monday or Tuesday, I'm ready to move onto the upcoming game, but why skip the game discussion today?  It skips a chunk of the fun, even if we lost a tough one! 

Discussion is fun.  This board is not discussion.  Its the SAME people whose entire presence here is to be negative at all times who don't say squat after Wins, but flood the boards with every stupid hot take imaginable after a loss. 

This is the same board that posted a bunch of threads both during the season and even the offseason of the past 2 seasons wanting Beane fired, including after almost every loss.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Being already onto Baltimore is your prerogative, but to me, that's a weird way to be a fan.

I enjoy the games themselves the most, but I also enjoy discussing and deconstructing the games once they've happened.  

Usually around Monday or Tuesday, I'm ready to move onto the upcoming game, but why skip the game discussion today?  It skips a chunk of the fun, even if we lost a tough one! 

Oh I'll talk about it - but mentally I'm in a place where honestly, I didn't really think we would win today.  

Way too depleted way too much carnage in the training room in the last 2 weeks.  This team has been through a lot here.  And we still had them.   

5 minutes ago, CSBill said:

On to Baltimore, yes; but I’m concerned about who will be able to play ???

Yes.  Which is why starting at 2-0 was huge.  

The Chiefs and Chargers are going to lose today. 

It's all good. 

I maintain the most important thing is to be playing well and being healthy going into the post season.  

Which by the way - everyone needs a freaking re focus and understand that is JOB ONE.  Just get in.  The 1 seed is great but if it doesn't happen - I literally couldn't care less.  The best teams win.  And I think we have the best team.  

Burn the injuries thread please.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Still gotta hit the 5 yard out

Something was wrong with his hand. It was getting worked on after the play on the sidelines. Hopefully just a cramp but there was obviously something going on with that throw that was out of his control.

2 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Still gotta hit the 5 yard out

I agree, but we don't even get down there without that ridiculous dime he dropped to Singletary on 3rd and 10.  Josh is a baller, but he's not infallible.  But I ain't going to call him unclutch based on that throw.  You saw what kind of stones he has against KC last year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So are we going to pretend that Josh didn't have a throwing hand issue on that play?  I mean he had to have it worked on after that and needed X-Rays after smashing it the play before.  

Agree his hand definitely wasn't 100% on that play. But don't think that caused the incompletion. 

Josh appeared to "double clutch"/second guess what he was seeing on that pass (it's a house call if not read correctly).  His base was completely off and screwed up his throwing mechanics, you could tell by his reaction he was clearly upset with his decision-making.

That's OK, Josh makes that throw 90+ times out of 100.  Several key plays (ie: this one, Milano pick 6, Bass missed FG, etc) didn't go our way and it was still a 2 point game. We'll be good, need to get some guys back... hopefully Morse, Poyer, Ed will be ready for Bmore.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, MPT said:

Something was wrong with his hand. It was getting worked on after the play on the sidelines. Hopefully just a cramp but there was obviously something going on with that throw that was out of his control.

He dinged up a finger throwing and hitting his hand some someone's equipment just before that.

But I don't see the need to blame the throw on something than Josh simply making a bad throw; he mad a bunch of them today.

He's done that exact "throw it in the dirt at the receiver's feet" in the past.

He wasn't set up right and his footwork was terrible.

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Lol a fan wants to win a super bowl is now a tool. No wonder we’ve never won one, Ralph had it easy, with our kind of fans. 

I think people just find your negativity over the top.  It's game 3 in a 17 game season.  The Super Bowl wasn't won or lost today, and it's annoying when posters wait for losses to go, "see, the coaches suck and deserve no respect since they haven't won a Super Bowl.". I agree we shouldn't resort to name-calling, but people have the right to respond critically to posts that they find asinine.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Lol a fan wants to win a super bowl is now a tool. No wonder we’ve never won one, Ralph had it easy, with our kind of fans. 

I see. A team sucks if they can’t win every game regardless of the adversity. We all want a SB victory. The fact is todays game doesn’t mean that Beane is a loser. It takes time. Not everyone runs a championship immediately. This team proved to me that they can win. Whether or not they do is another conversation. You have to take the hood with the bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Discussion is fun.  This board is not discussion.  Its the SAME people whose entire presence here is to be negative at all times who don't say squat after Wins, but flood the boards with every stupid hot take imaginable after a loss. 

This is the same board that posted a bunch of threads both during the season and even the offseason of the past 2 seasons wanting Beane fired, including after almost every loss.  

I wish there was a better Bills board. I can't follow the Buffalo Rumblings threads. 

I’m trying to figure out why we have to keep the sharp knives away from people did you see how many starters we had out in this game did you see how many players were falling out due to the heat despite all that we almost still won

You can’t miss that many players out of your starting lineup and Expect realistically to win a game On the road against the division rival if we would’ve been even halfway healthy we would’ve destroyed them today

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.