NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

Just now, Nelius said:

Denver is a bottom 5 AFC team. Been saying it, Russ is not Allen level elite. Possibly far from it at this point.

And oh boy at the few crowning Tua already lol. Yeah good luck with that, very sustainable performance. I’m sure you’ll still be quite confident of your decision come week 15, or hell even 10.

I had a hunch they would be more like the 2011 Eagles "Dream Team" than an actual threat. 

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

All results went against bills today so far.  

I would never root for injuries but todays Miami game was a good result for the bills imo.  Baltimore could be scary when healthy and it would be nice if they fell a little behind.  Not sure why it’s not getting talked about more how banged up their secondary is

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsherd said:

All results went against bills today so far.  

Not at all. Dolphins beating the Ravens is good for us because we control our destiny against the Dolphins. Ditto for Pats over Steelers. Browns loss is good, I want them taking as many losses as possible while Watson is suspended. I'm happy with every result today.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I didn't expect them to suck. Thought they'd be an issue for KC. Doesn't look like it...

Really? You didn’t expect them to suck even with Hackett leading them? Good golly is he awful. He was the equivalent to Aaron rodgers as gase was to Peyton manning- a coffee B word 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Josh Allen's only had a perfect offensive game against a top NFL defense coached by the top defensive coach in the NFL, but you know besides that.

Can’t wait for people to lose their minds over tua’s pff score lol he was honestly pretty average.  Gesicki bailed him out once with an insane catch and most of his big passing plays were comically busted coverages 

people seem to only look at stat sheets these days to come to their conclusions.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.