Could Aaron Donald potentially miss Week 1 due to suspension?

Einstein

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t want him suspended. I don’t wanna hear any excuses if/when Buffalo wins. You wanna be the best? You gotta beat the best. 

All that said that is not the guy I want angry chasing after me with a weapon. 

We won't have our best on the field. Tre White won't be out there.

Count me in as wanting Donald suspended. Not only because he deserves it but not having him on the field obviously helps the Bills.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Beast said:

We don't have our best onnyhe field. Tre White won't be out there.

Count me in as wanting Donald suspended. Not only because he deserves it but not having him on the field obviously helps the Bills.

All the better to beat them at full strength. It’s a statement game. I’m not gonna be sad if they suspend just my preference 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I'm not worried...Donald Scmonald. between Saffold, Morse and Bates, we won't be hearing his name much. Von will be taking all the attention.

I hope this is sarcasm on the first half of this

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

100% chance we read about AD killing someone or getting arrested for domestic violence after he retires. 

Based on what? Dudes a class act off the field, does a ton in community for 10 years, donated a chit ton to his Alma mater. 

This is a bad look today, but you have zero basis for this post.

34 minutes ago, Beast said:

We won't have our best on the field. Tre White won't be out there.

White isn't the best player on this team, let alone possibly the league.  

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

First, I don't want him suspended for personal reasons...I don't want to hear the excuses when we smash them opening night.  

Second, based on Myles, he absolutely deserves a suspension as well.  I mean he is one of the strongest men in pro football, if not the strongest, and him using that helmet with all that force as a hammer essentially is a weapon.  

So...yes, I think this warrants a suspension based on the precedent they set with Myles.  But selfishly, I am hoping he doesn't cuz I want to beat the champs in their house to show the hype is real here.  

I couldn’t care less about what people say.  the only way we will show anyone that the hype is real is by winning the Super bowl.  If we don’t, it was a failed season and there is no hype.  

No one will ever remember Donald missing a game.   What people will remember, is the best defensive player in the league wrecking our franchise qB and possibly injuring him.  For that reason alone, I really hope that he’s suspended.  

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I couldn’t care less about what people say.  the only way we will show anyone that the hype is real is by winning the Super bowl.  If we don’t, it was a failed season and there is no hype.  

No one will ever remember Donald missing a game.   What people will remember, is the best defensive player in the league wrecking our franchise qB and possibly injuring him.  For that reason alone, I really hope that he’s suspended.  

I am too competitive; I want to face the best and beat the best...that's just my personality.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.