Haack to Indy

Dan Darragh

Poor timing, could have pulled a pick out of them 😜

Glad he was able to land a spot so quickly, it’s got to suck to be one of 32 guys in the world with a job and get replaced by a new guy. For his sake, I hope it nets him a few more years in the league.

46 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

I am so glad the Bills don't play Indy this season and have to suffer the Matt Hauck Revenge Game. 

I can picture it now...

"Guys, stop getting 1st downs, I want to go in and punt!" 

9 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

More punter threads.

Keep em coming. Never stops being funny.

9 hours ago, galept said:

Have you tried ignoring a thread you don't like?

Have you tried ignoring a poster whose posts you do not like?

It works unless someone quotes poster and then I need to read it anyways.

Edited by Limeaid
Duplicate post
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Happy for Haack.  I think they tried to help him by how they handled the situation.  He seems like a nice guy, and an avg punter.

Yeah, but….does he still have a house in Buffalo???? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Yesterday pat mcafee was talking about possibly returning!  He actually went to training camp and kicked 32 balls , and said the last twenty were good and he felt ha hadn’t lost anything.  He is seeing it as a “:sign”:, and possibly a reason to listen to his heart to return.  He has a great relationship with Irsay , and said if colts were interested he would consider putting his YouTube career on hold as he is based in Indy already !  Not joking about this , was really contemplating this!   Would have to work on deals with fanduel , othe sponsors , and he was concerned about all his Pittsburgh guys working with him who have all started home remodels etc.  Hawk was supportive on the show as well.  I couldn’t believe it but he was very serious.  This Haack signing may end that fantasy tho.  Macafee is apparently close friend with the punter who tore his Achilles and thought this might be a “ calling” to place sit for, help the guy out while rehabbing!  

I doubt it would happen but he did go to training camp , got their gear , and did apparently kick 32 balls for them. I can’t see putting a thriving YouTube career on hold just to go back to punt but these pros may miss the game after awhile. Crazy stuff, plus he would have to get clean I think from weed ( tho I’m not sure they screen for that any longer)!  I really don’t think he was joking but hard to tell with him. He actually said he would think about it seriously this next week.  He is probably still a better punter than Haack. Just a fyi little tidbit if you didn’t see his short about it on YouTube yesterday ! 😊😎

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.