Cole Beasleys Buffalo home is for sale

Einstein

Pretty impressive seeing 3 sets of I beams and columns in the basement.  Never saw a house needing that many.  On the other hand looking at a couple of the aerial views, the houses surrounding it are tiny in comparison.  Typically not good buying a house that is the most expensive in the area.

• Like (+1) 1

Needs more trees.  

Also, pic 17 & 18, nice to leave just half the TV mount on the wall and take the rest of it with the TV when you moved out. Better drop the price about $200 to make up for the new owner having to buy a new mount. 

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yo, Beasley.....how's that "interest from multiple teams" worked out since this July 27 report?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-bills-wr-cole-beasley-drawing-interest-from-multiple-teams-during-2022-training-camp-per-report/

Says here you're still a free agent

I hear you're down to praising Dan Campbell as an "awesome coach to play for" from your living room

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/cole-beasley-praises-dan-campbell

• Haha (+1) 2

I think he has a point about what Bruce said.  Dude played through cracked ribs in the playoffs and here comes Bruce Smith to tell you you don’t care about your teammates unless you do this.  

Other than that.. agreed.  I like Cole.  Like the stand he took.  But he never stops talking…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

I think he has a point about what Bruce said.  Dude played through cracked ribs in the playoffs and here comes Bruce Smith to tell you you don’t care about your teammates unless you do this.  

Other than that.. agreed.  I like Cole.  Like the stand he took.  But he never stops talking…

Beasley was a good player but he needs to lay off Bruce.  Beasley ain’t even a stain on Bruce’s jock strap.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Beasley was a good player but he needs to lay off Bruce.  Beasley ain’t even a stain on Bruce’s jock strap.  

Bruce missed a playoff against Pittsburgh when he had the flu. He didn’t get the flu vaccine so that’s interesting he ripped Beasley. Yes Bruce best ever Bill but doesn’t always impress with what he says imho. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

It would be interesting to see who previous tenants were and how long they lived there.

There are some houses in Orchard Park which have high turnover probably from players who find it easier to buy and then resell than rent what they like.

My mom used to work in a restaurant in town of Orchard Park which players sometimes hanged out at and the restaurant would do catering for real estate agents who had same property for sale and they were doing open houses, etc.

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

I liked Cole as a player and I have no problem with his personal choice to not get vaccinated.

But it seems ironic to me that he has a problem with Bruce Smith expressing his personal opinion while claiming the same right for himself.

Getting "testy"

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

As much help as the Bears need at receiver, I wonder why he isn't getting any offers? How about Daboll and the Giants? 

He’s probably holding out for a decent chunk of change… He probably won’t resign close to the league minimum

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.