Cole Beasleys Buffalo home is for sale

Einstein

5 hours ago, Airseven said:

I like Beasley. Really appreciate his fortitude. I'm surprised he hasn't latched on somewhere yet. He'd be perfect for the Cardinals.

He will.  I am guessing his value will go up each week as some team that was expected to contend is struggling with their passing game.  My guess is he will find a place by week 5.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

True, there are a few houses within a mile radius.

lol

I dunno, maybe you've never lived out of the way. Used to live in Bennington and we had no problem going anywhere in around 20-30 minutes. Middle of nowhere to me is north mississippi  or somewhere like that. OP is far from the boonies imo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/19/2022 at 8:03 PM, Einstein said:

I’ve always wondering - Why does the MLS listing have more information than the public listing?

Certainly would save a lot of trouble if it were public. It would have prevented me from going to an open house of a lady that wanted to live in the garage for the next 10 years as a contingency of the sale. Apparently it was in the MLS listing but no where on Zillow.

Was the house in Ozark?

On 8/19/2022 at 8:57 PM, Einstein said:

All subjective of course, but I was surprised at how plain and cookie cutter the home was. Stuck in the 90’s.

That's a far cry from the 90s. 

I can link you a 90s house if you'd like.  I have one saved on Zillow.  I couldn't resist.  It's like a time capsule.

You almost wonder if the Orchard Park area's housing market is artificially inflated because of all the Bills players that live in the immediate area vs some of the other high end Buffalo suburbs.

Crazy to think that a home in Buffalo could possibly fetch that kind of money though.

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Wrong on all accounts! Off to a great start with the new profile! Another douche for the pile of TBD.

I think it’s fair to say it’s a house that could sorely use some serious staging. Some houses are like that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably shouldn't put this up but:

Now Beasley was a top slot receiver up until he hurt his ribs last season, and he had several strong games afterwards.  He isn't Cooper Kupp, but calling him "dime a dozen" if he's back to himself, is selling his skills WAAAAY short.

But while most of the players on the Bills don't make a strong deal of it, it's pretty common knowledge that McDermott is a man of Christian Faith.  Knox.  Moss.  former Bills Cody Ford and Zo Alexander.  Probably a lot of other players would identify as Christian who don't make a public deal of it, which is totally their right.

I never once heard Cole Beasley say anything about his religious faith or his family's religious faith.  Doesn't mean he doesn't have it, but it certainly wasn't a public thing for him. 

So to have some goof-wad assert that McDermott, a man of undoubted quiet, but deep Christian faith and integrity, "fired" Beasley because of his "conservative Christian values" (vs. Beane cutting him because no one wanted to trade and Beane considered that Beasley's price/production ratio were no longer worth his cap), is just "wait, Wat?" for me.

Then there's the assertion that this joker is making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT that he won't watch the game (I mean, who is he? watch, don't watch, all the same to me) because of this.  Which apparently lasted until 8:39 pm Eastern. 🙄

Do these people even sanity-check themselves, or do they just assume that whatever they say, no one will apply any logic to it and someone will gobble it up and repeat it like it's Truth?

Edited by Beck Water

On 8/30/2022 at 11:30 AM, FilthyBeast said:

You almost wonder if the Orchard Park area's housing market is artificially inflated because of all the Bills players that live in the immediate area vs some of the other high end Buffalo suburbs.

Crazy to think that a home in Buffalo could possibly fetch that kind of money though.

OP (Bills) and Clarence (Sabres) have the highest housing prices in the area.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.