Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

So let me get this straight...Titans release new renderings of the stadium that was announced well after the Bills stadium?  Bills are slacking.

Looks like they googled “stereotypical modern mansion” then made it bigger and put a bowl inside of it.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

So let me get this straight...Titans release new renderings of the stadium that was announced well after the Bills stadium?  Bills are slacking.

Super jelly of this stadium. I already know I’ll be disappointed with ours after seeing this one. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you’ve been to Nashville it looks like the new stadium will be across the river, on the downtown side. 

I don't know what they would take out to put it there. The side where Nissan Stadium is has a larger industrial area near it. I would assume that's what they would buy up as opposed to the existing commercial, residential and heritage buildings on the Broadway side. 

I am not a fan of the renderings they have done. Looks extremely basic and not representative of Nashville. I would have gone with a more traditional exterior because you know that look is not going to stay current. The images of the new stadium in OP from that video last week are much more in line with the aesthetic I would be looking at.