Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Super jelly of this stadium. I already know I’ll be disappointed with ours after seeing this one. 

Really? I think it looks like *****. The outside looks like a shopping mall.

I hope the Bills stadium is much more unique.

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

1873237066_TitansTopGolf.thumb.jpg.5f7e1025d52545cbb41eb24e77f8bd29.jpg

Seriously. Zero imagination.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Were you expecting a stadium that is shaped like a cowboy hat?

• Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Were you expecting a stadium that is shaped like a cowboy hat?

No, of course not!

It should look like giant Elvis glasses.

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Tough crowd. I think the Titans stadium looks nice and blends into the city nicely.

Having said that I fully expect to hate ours

to death

Some people seem to want to hate ours.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Tough crowd. I think the Titans stadium looks nice and blends into the city nicely.

Having said that I fully expect to hate ours

to death

You can bet there will be Bills fans that can't say 1 good word about it it just comes with the territory kind of like the fire McD statements there's always going to be those few that no matter what you do you can't make them happy !! 

If the Bills win a SB there will be some calling out some plays or something just to B**CH about something .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, T master said:

Okay so how close is close this post came out the beginning of August & it's almost Nov. are we any closer or are we still just close ???

Ron lied to us. We were never close. Micah will be back playing before these renderings come out. I don't care what it looks like as long as it has a wind canopy.

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

This stuff is 100% getting held back because of the elections in my opinion.

Which means there could be some serious issues if the outcome changes from what’s expected. I’m not getting political other that to point out there could be issues 

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It looks like there’s things to do besides tailgate for 6 hours then go into the stadium half cocked. Looks like there’s restaurants, bars, outside patio areas. Oh, and a dome that would ensure people going to the games in the winter time. But we’ve all argued that before. Instead we’ll get just a plain stadium and nobody wants to do anything or will do anything almost half of the football season. Over half if we’re lucky enough to host some home playoff games. Which is a rarity for this organization minus about 9 years worth of football. 

Edited by mrags

55 minutes ago, mrags said:

Which means there could be some serious issues if the outcome changes from what’s expected. I’m not getting political other that to point out there could be issues 

It looks like there’s things to do besides tailgate for 6 hours then go into the stadium half cocked. Looks like there’s restaurants, bars, outside patio areas. Oh, and a dome that would ensure people going to the games in the winter time. But we’ve all argued that before. Instead we’ll get just a plain stadium and nobody wants to do anything or will do anything almost half of the football season. Over half if we’re lucky enough to host some home playoff games. Which is a rarity for this organization minus about 9 years worth of football. 

Today's football stadium faces a challenge that we didn't see from the 70's to early aughts- the death of the stadium rock show. It makes it a big challenge to fill the stadium any time other than football games, monster truck and motocross unless it's a dome, which can be turned into a convention center and host basketball and hockey games as required. I am in the "pro-dome" crowd because of those very reasons. Creates a true multi-use, year-round center with the prized tax dollars. 

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Today's football stadium faces a challenge that we didn't see from the 70's to early aughts- the death of the stadium rock show. It makes it a big challenge to fill the stadium any time other than football games, monster truck and motocross unless it's a dome, which can be turned into a convention center and host basketball and hockey games as required. I am in the "pro-dome" crowd because of those very reasons. Creates a true multi-use, year-round center with the prized tax dollars. 

Bars. Restaurants. Shopping. Weddings. Receptions. Business meetings. Parties. The possibilities are there but not without a dome. It limits the uses to nicer weather and eliminates the option for winter usage other than Bills games 4-7 Times in the worst parts of winter 

Just now, mrags said:

Bars. Restaurants. Shopping. Weddings. Receptions. Business meetings. Parties. The possibilities are there but not without a dome. It limits the uses to nicer weather and eliminates the option for winter usage other than Bills games 4-7 Times in the worst parts of winter 

Idk why I’m really making arguments for it. We’re not going to get a dome and never will in my lifetime. I was just pointing out that seeing Tennessees new stadium renderings makes me jealous of what could have been 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I honestly dont like the looks of it.  Looks too much like an office building or something and not really a stadium look.

I find these architectural critiques to be interesting. Not sure what you think a downtown stadium is supposed look like. It appears to have lots of plazas and balconies for restaurants etc which would seem very appropriate for its context. The architects are trying to engage the surrounding neighborhood. Which is really hard to do with a building that’s inherently inward focused. And…Since it has a roof you’re not going to see tall stadium light poles. If that’s what you were expecting. 

• Like (+1) 3